UGI Corporation Terminal Operator in Orlando, Florida
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nations premiere propane company, serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from 1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
Under the direction of the Regional Logistics Manager, the incumbent will oversee the terminal inventory; complete daily and month end inventory reports; unload propane rail cars; oversee loading of trucks; do maintenance and repairs in the terminal while operating a safe working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Take daily temperature, pressure and liquid level readings of the storage tanks and record
• Complete a daily inventory report using Microsoft Excel
• Complete a month end inventory report using Microsoft Excel
• Spot and unload propane rail cars, and be able to load rail cars if applicable
• Oversee the loading of LPG trucks and be able to unload LPG trucks
• Complete rail car and truck paper work
• Perform facility and equipment maintenance and repairs
• Assist in achieving the terminal operations expense goals
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Regional Logistics Manager
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
• Computer experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
Education and Experience:
• High School education or equivalent
• Previous propane rail car and truck experience preferred
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.