MasTec Utility Services Supervisor Fiber in Old Forge, Pennsylvania
DECISIVE is a leading national infrastructure construction company operating throughout the United States. DECISIVE activities include the installation, maintenance and upgrade of communication and utility infrastructure, including but not limited to: communications, electrical and natural gas distribution infrastructure.
At DECISIVE you’ll be joining a family, where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. As part of our team, your opportunities are limitless.
In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience, DECISIVE offers competitive pay, including medical, vision and dental coverage, 401K and employee stock discounts.
DECISIVE is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. MOS Codes V80B, B05A, 3D157, 6423, 5699 relate well to this position.
DECISIVE Communications gives you the opportunity to become a part of an engaging and growing industry. As a Fiber Supervisor, you will lead a team of Fiber Splicers who produce high quality work while using specialized skills in splicing, activations, testing, troubleshooting and more to make a difference. Join us in expanding technology for a better community.
DECISIVE Communications takes great pride in providing engineering, construction, and design and management solutions that meet the growing telecommunications needs throughout the United States. Join our fast growing team of professionals and help us provide the highest level of quality service to our customers and communities while maintaining our commitment to safety! Make it Safe, Make it Personal, Make it Home.
As a Fiber Supervisor, you will lead a team of Fiber Splicers in daily operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support and maintain operational procedures for the Fiber Department
• Develop your team’s skill set and knowledge of fiber splicing
• Give direction to multiple crews and their jobsite activities
• Support the company wide safety culture
• Drive your team to meet deadlines and produce quality projects
• Provide a high level of customer service when interfacing with customers for escalated issues
• Safety is a value you live by
• You have at least 5 years of fiber splicing and troubleshooting experience
• You are an expert in fiber engineering and have knowledge of fiber equipment i.e. fusion splicer, test equipment OTDR (Optical Time-Domain Reflectometer) 1310, 1550, DWDM, CWDM, 945 OLTS, Max Tester, Power meter
• You enjoy problem solving and like to troubleshoot problems as they arise in the field
• You embrace the challenge of coaching and mentoring your team
• You have an understanding of basic accounting principals
• You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn custom software
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
Don’t miss this great opportunity!
All applicants must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen. Benefits available include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance, a 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase plan.
Decisive, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Decisive's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Title: Supervisor Fiber
Location: PA-Old Forge
Requisition ID: 36937