OGE Energy Corp. Drafter in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Requisition ID: 868
Job Category: Managerial / Professional
Oklahoma City, OK, US, 73129
Job Title: Drafter Associate Regulated
Job Code: 126457
Grade: Non-Exempt 36
Assists in producing a working set of drawings from written job scope prepared by the Project Engineer.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY
Entry level professional. Performs assignments with standardized processes. Works under direct supervision. Resolves questions and problems within established standards and guidelines. Follows established procedures to accomplish requirements of job.
• Generates drawings for other departments within the Company.
• Drafts layout design for projects from sketches, notes, and other input materials prepared by others.
• Works closely with Design and Drafting personnel to correct red-lines.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Successful completion of a drafting course or 6 hours of college credit in Computer Aided Drafting and Design.
• Primary work in office environment.
• May be required to work overtime including weekends and holidays.
• May be exposed to extreme conditions and inclement weather.
• Based upon department resources, the nature of the work, and the size of the department, the ability to differentiate colors may be required for some positions.
• May require travel.
SPECIAL SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
• All positions in which driving is an essential function of the job, regardless if the job code is marked safety sensitive or not, will also be included as safety sensitive. Individuals in positions in which driving is an essential function are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in OGE Energy Corp.’s Drug Testing Plan.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAS)
• Basic knowledge of CADD.
• Ability to communicate effectively in speech and writing.
• Strong computer skills.
• Ability to organize and multi-task.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service.
• Ability to follow directions and procedures.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Valid Driver’s License (Required)
HEALTH AND SAFETY (MEDICAL/DOT REQUIREMENTS)
• Pre-Employment Drug Screen
$43,181 - $53,997
Nearest Major Market: Oklahoma City
Nearest Secondary Market: Oklahoma