ConEdison Sr Specialist, TPRM Sr. Risk Manager in New York, New York
Sr Specialist, TPRM Sr. Risk Manager
Jan 5, 2022
Posting Expiration Date:Jan 31, 2022
Department:Procure, Planning & Analysis
Section:SUPPLY Third Party Risk Mgmt
Location:NY-New York-4 Irving Pl Headquarters
EEDM, Manager - Engineering (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/8426181-manager)
Operating Supervisor, BQ Control Center
Operating General Supervisor - BQ (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/8423789-operating-general-supervisor)
Section Manager Emergency Preparedness- Plans & Regulatory/ ORU Support
Manager, Energy Efficiency - Measurement & Verification (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/8416584-manager)
Sr Analyst, Energy Efficiency - FP&A and Financial Controls
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
The Sr. Risk Manager for Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) is primarily responsible to support program design, development, execution, enhancements, automations, Change Management, and relationships with internal stakeholders and third parties going through Supply Chain's TPRM program.
This position will support third parties and stakeholders across Con Edison and Orange and Rockland. The Sr. Risk Manager will work on TPRM Lifecycle activities including planning, third party identification, due diligence and risk decisions, contract management, ongoing monitoring, off-boarding, and other program support.
Support TPRM program leadership and implementation team with planning, design, and execution needs through the roll-out of the program
Support requests from business partners and risk management support activities for critical and high risk third parties
Coordinate and identify third party risks and risk response plans
Partner with TPRM team members to assign task work and enhance their knowledge and skillsets of risk management concepts
Research and analyze third party risk management tools and resources for leadership evaluation
Support benchmarking with third party risk management peers
Meet with project stakeholders to support new and enhanced process requirements
Strong complex problem-solving skills, process and control improvement skills, ability to challenge assumptions, consider alternative perspectives, think quickly, work independently, and work collaboratively in a strong team environment
Support changes for new and existing policy and procedure updates
Support data sourcing from external risk intelligence tools
Support the continuous improvement roadmap
Support metric, KRI, and KPI reporting and trend analysis
Assist in TPRM emerging risk reviews as needed
Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
Serve in and respond to Company emergencies by participating in the Company's System Emergency Assignment, which may require working non-traditional hours including nights and weekends.
Bachelor's Degree And three years of relevant work experience Or
Associate's Degree And five years of relevant work experience Or
High School Diploma/GED And seven years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Risk Management, Engineering, Business or other related field with a minimum of three years of related work experience and demonstrated value-added assignments with risk management and process improvement.
Required Work Experience
Risk management experience Required
Experience preparing and presenting presentations Required
Experience facilitating cross functional teams/working groups Required
Archer experience preferred Preferred
KY3P experience preferred Preferred
Process improvement experience preferred Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
- For technical issues, please contact us at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.