ConEdison Specialist, Rate Engineering - Customer Implementation in New York, New York
Specialist, Rate Engineering - Customer Implementation
Posting Expiration Date:May 31, 2023
Section:RATE ENG Rate Engineering
Location:NY-New York-4 Irving Pl Headquarters
Department Manager - Environmental Management (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/12365440-department-manager)
Systems Specialist, STO Computer Operations - FMS
Sr. System Analyst (OMS) - STO Computer Operations (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/12363294-sr-system-analyst)
Business Associate, Public Improvement
Chief Construction Inspector SPG (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/12359383-chief-construction-inspector)
Specialist, Supply Chain Direct Construction
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
As a member of the Customer Implementation group in Rate Engineering, the Specialist will provide support to team members to ensure successful implementation of the Innovative Pricing Pilot project.
Resolve routine billing and customer inquiries and escalate as necessary.
Evaluate customer requests to determine eligibility for participation in the pilot.
Prepare and review reports for accuracy and reconcile as necessary.
Prepare, with minimal supervision, monthly reports on customer participation, retention rates, customer bill impacts, periodic reconciliations of enrollment/de-enrollments, and price guarantee data.
Assist in the preparation of regulatory submissions, reports and interrogatory responses in rate cases.
Maintain comprehensive documentation and accurate records, practice good housekeeping, follow Company safety procedures, and safeguard computers, digital files, and reports.
Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Associate's Degree Business Administration, Mathematics, Economics Engineering, Information Technology, or a related degree. And 4 years related work experience
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Mathematics, Economics Engineering, Information Technology, or a related degree. And 2 years related work experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Must be well organized, detail oriented and flexible to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines with changing priorities.
Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to identify, analyze and resolve customer service-related issues.
Must have excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with teams and other stakeholders.
Ability to learn and use new database systems for data analytics.
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Required
Working knowledge of Company procedures and policies regarding customer billing and customer service.
Use of Company mainframe, CIS billing system, and other reporting systems.
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Must sit or stand to use a keyboard, mouse, and computer for entire shift
Must have excellent manual dexterity and be able to use hands for entire shift
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
- For technical issues, please contact us at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.