Con Edison Section Manager, Clean Energy Channel Network in New York, New York
Section Manager, Clean Energy Channel Network
Nov 22, 2021
Posting Expiration Date: Dec 10, 2021
Schedule Type: Full-Time
Organization: Dist Resource Integration
Department: Energy Efficiency
Section: DRI EEDM Prog Del &Cust Engage
Location: NY-New York-4 Irving Pl Headquarters
Steam Organization, Maintenance Supervisor (1H) -4928 (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/8119102-maintenance-supervisor)
Electric Vehicles Program Manager
Sr Analyst, Steam Services Compliance & Tranining (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/8117400-sr-analyst)
Multiple - Procurement Specialist / Sr Procurement Specialist, Supply Chain Direct T&D Material
Operating Supervisor or Shift Supervisor, 74 Steam Station (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/8086282-operating-supervisor-or-shift-supervisor-74-steam-station)
Operating Supervisor - FFS Various locations
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
Oversee the governance of shared interest initiatives and projects with Energy Efficiency & Demand Management (EEDM) and key construction industry partners. Where necessary, develop and manage a stakeholder engagement plan to guide the interactions of both parties with the goal of building strong relationships.
Lead the strategy for and manage the team responsible for the cultivation of industry partnerships across EEDM incentive programs, including developing a network of contractors, manufacturers, architecture and engineering design firms, distributors, retailers, building code officials, and key industry professional associations.
Seek and identify new strategic partnerships with equipment manufacturers, industry professional organizations, and building code agencies to become to become allies, advocates, facilitators, enablers and influencers; impacting EEDM's business and growth strategy and establish shared value relationships that advance the success and joint interests of both EEDM and partners.
Organize, liaise and facilitate communication and information sharing between EEDM and partners to advance and align on projects and goals, hear and respond to concerns and manage public reaction to EEDM programming and initiatives.
Collaborate with the Program Delivery, Strategy & Planning, and Strategic Channel Engagement teams to determine key policy and business agenda that should be championed with major partners.
Leverage network of partnerships to support sales team in developing new business opportunities and improving project outcomes.
Perform other related tasks as required.
- Bachelor's Degree And Eight years work experience with at least two years managing high profile stakeholder relationships.
- Master's Degree Master's Degree in relevant/ related field (MBA, Sustainability, MPA, Policy, Urban Planning) Six years work experience with at least two years managing high profile stakeholder relationships.
Required Work Experience
Experience in the energy efficiency, clean energy, real estate, property management, equipment manufacturing or construction industries Required
Experience leading business development or partnership initiatives Required
General knowledge of building energy systems and the potential impacts on such from Federal, State, and City codes, regulations, and policies and stakeholder proposals and initiatives Required
Managing high profile stakeholder relationships with demonstrated success Required
Experience working in cross-functional teams as the lead with demonstrated success Required
Experience managing/ supervising a team or direct reports Required
Proven ability to work in a high-pressure environment, represent an organization's values and interests publicly and successfully navigate complicated, interrelated initiatives Required
Strong interpersonal, networking and people management skills with the ability to drive results by collaborating with stakeholders to build consensus. Required
Ability to demonstrate success in resolving conflicting stakeholder requirements on a major project or in a complex stakeholder environment Required
Demonstrated innovative, problem solving skills and analytical skills Required
Excellent public presentation skills and broad communication experience in speaking and business writing Required
Ability to motivate individuals/ team and influence results through others directly and indirectly, with strong evidence of building trust with external stakeholders Required
Strong business acumen with a solid grasp of key industry issues Required
Demonstration of diplomacy, tact and high emotional intelligence Required
Experience and existing relationships with current EEDM partners and stakeholders or experience working in a political/ regulated environment in a similar role Preferred
Project or program management experience Pref
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Technical Difficulty Statement
- For technical issues, please contact us at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.