ConEdison LDP System Analyst - IT AMI Applications Support in New York, New York
LDP System Analyst - IT AMI Applications Support
Posting Expiration Date:Sep 29, 2023
Organization:IT Solutions Delivery
Department:AMI Implementation Team IT
Section:IT AMI Information Technology
Location:NY-New York-4 Irving Pl Headquarters
LDP Product Analyst - IT BSD Cust Engmet Cap Port (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/13370288-ldp-product-analyst-it-bsd-cust-engmet-cap-port)
LDP System Analyst, Dept. IT Enterprise Architecture
LDP System Analyst -IT BSD OT/OMS/GIS/Control Center (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/13364942-ldp-system-analyst-it-bsd-ot-slash-oms-slash-gis-slash-control-center)
LDP System Analyst -IT BSD OT/OMS/GIS/Control Center
Automation Engineer - O&R (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/13246499-associate-engineer-a)
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
Must be a graduating 2022 LDP Associate.
Explore new areas, learn, and expand your areas of interests.
Work in different innovative areas that are defining Coned: Smart city, sensor technology, mesh network, field devices, etc. You will be involved in business and technology processes and play a key role in shaping business outcomes.
Put the best ideas into motion by designing and documenting the business and technology architecture and help develop the plan to implement and deliver the capabilities.
Work with our partners, vendors, and diverse teams, be hands on, leverage experts and SME's to help you be successful in fulfilling your objectives and goals
Opportunity to define your role, expand your skills, and build on your strengths to contribute to the AMI IT agenda and make a difference.
Ability to maintain the technologies used to support the Company's AMI systems.
Work with users to prepare requirement analysis for implementation of new systems or enhancement of existing systems.
Maintains functional scope and technical design documentation for assigned applications.
Work with vendors to configure and install products. Supports and maintains vendor packages in production, performing and testing application changes as necessary. Prepares changes for production implementation.
Configure supported applications to meet business requirements.
Makes recommendations for improving application configuration or performance.
Perform unit testing for supported applications.
Supports integration testing and user acceptance testing for supported applications.
Provide 24x7 ''on call'' support.
Participate in disaster recovery drills.
Clearly articulate technical issues or concepts to functional and business users.
Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of one (1) year of work experience and demonstrated value-added assignments in multiple organizations.
Relevant Work Experience
Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of one (1) year of work experience and demonstrated value-added assignments in multiple organizations. Required
Works well independently and as part of a team. Required
Understanding of application design and Software Development Lifecycle principles. Required
Skills & Ability
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Effective interpersonal skills
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, etc.
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Must be able and willing to work overtime and travel within Company service territory, as needed.
Must be flexible with work hours, be on call and respond to emergencies.
Technical Difficulty Statement
- For technical issues, please contact us at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.