Con Edison Executive Assistant Facilities and Field Services in New York, New York
Executive Assistant Facilities and Field Services
Nov 17, 2022
Posting Expiration Date: Dec 30, 2022
Schedule Type: Full-Time
Minimum Salary: $75000
Maximum Salary: $90000
Organization: Facilities and Field Services
Department: Off Of VP Facilities
Section: FACIL Office of VP
Location: NY-New York-4 Irving Pl Headquarters
Specialist, GIS Project Phase 1 and 2 (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/11394112-specialist)
Operating Supervisor - Manhattan Garage
Maintenance Supervisor- Steam Ops- East River Mtce (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/11371427-maintenance-supervisor)
Project Manager -Developer and Demo Energy Storage Projects
Analyst, Steam Ops - Steam Ops Planning (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/11306648-analyst)
Project Specialist-Gas Transmission Eng - Gas Control (Compliance)
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
Provide office management/administrative support for two vice presidents and direct report staff as required.
The Executive Assistant to the Vice Presidents will be responsible for tracking tasks assigned to the Vice President's direct reports, screening calls, receiving visitors, maintaining monthly reports and files, scheduling appointments, and preparing correspondence which are often sensitive in nature
Responds to and resolves executive calls and requests for information from operating areas and external customers.
Respond to and track complaints and sensitive correspondence from stakeholders including elected officials, community boards and customers.
Coordinate and manage various human resource issues, including payroll inquiries, corporate organization chart revisions, grievance backup/tracking, and grievance response letters using appropriate applications.
Provide training in administrative practices and procedures as required.
High School Diploma/GED And 3 years relevant work related experience Or
Bachelor's Degree And 2 years relevant work related experience
Relevant Work Experience
Strong oral and written communication skills as well as proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite Required
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills Required
Have the ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative, and exercise discretion in coordinating projects, reports and information as required Required
Be a self-motivator, highly energetic, looks beyond obstacles and constantly strives for excellence Required
Organize, manage, prepare and assist in various internal reports, communications and activities that support the VP. Required
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
- For technical issues, please contact us at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.