Con Edison Energy Efficiency Program Design PMO - Project Manager in New York, New York
Energy Efficiency Program Design PMO - Project Manager
Posting Expiration Date: Jun 16, 2023
Schedule Type: Full-Time
Minimum Salary: $125000
Maximum Salary: $145000
Organization: Customer Clean Energy Programs
Department: Energy Efficiency
Section: CCEP EE Prog Del &Cust Engage
Location: NY-New York-4 Irving Pl Headquarters
Maintenance Trainer (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/12812666-operations-trainer)
Sr. Analyst - Commodity Operations - Commodities Procurement & Scheduling
Supervisor, Substation Operations, Maintenance and Construction, Various Locations (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/12805644-supervisor)
Clean Energy Engineering Manager (EEDM)
Sr Planning Analyst (Market), Utility of the Future (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/12805241-sr-planning-analyst)
Chief Construction Inspector CME
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
The Project Manager, EE Program Design PMO, will oversee and manage various cross-team initiatives that coordinate and align the energy efficiency portfolio with exceeding goals and meeting KPIs. The Project Manager will lead several projects, being responsible for developing schedule and scope, organizing and requesting resources including building the team, and managing the team to achieve success around specific short-term and long-term operational and strategy goals. The Project Manager will have general oversight over projects, managing risks to complete tasks on time, close or hand-off to operating teams, and communicate out on performance and progress.
Collaborate closely with Strategy & Planning team to develop and implement change and growth initiatives consistent with department strategy
Lead various projects/ initiatives that are developed in this space. Define project scope, map project schedule, identify and source necessary resources, manage task execution
Set up framework for monitoring and tracking progress of initiatives until successful implementation or project hand-off.
Liaise and facilitate communication and collaboration with Program Delivery teams and supporting teams on key department initiatives like digital/ data products, system enhancements, program and measure evaluations, reporting and regulatory compliance and financial compliance.
Support Program Design implementation with an action plan for launch or go live.
Communicate and report on performance, any risks and any resource needs to manage project success.
Respond to changes actively, adjusting plans as needed and maintaining progress to objectives and outcomes with the right balance of managing the plan and being flexible.
Perform other related tasks as required.
- Bachelor's Degree and three (3) years work experience with at least one year managing projects, including overseeing projects through full project life cycle.
- Master's Degree in a relevant or related field
Relevant Work Experience
2 years Experience working in cross-functional teams as the lead and delivering success. Required
Less than 2 years Experience managing/ supervising a team or direct reports. Required
Demonstrated success in process improvement and project management. Required
Demonstrated creativity, problem solving skills and analytical skills. Required
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Required
Excellent written and oral communication, including presentation, performance tracking and results. Required
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to drive results by collaborating with stakeholders to build consensus. Required
Ability to motivate individuals/ team and influence results through others directly and indirectly. Required
Demonstrated agility in project management without compromising goals. Required
Proven time management and organizational skills (staying within budget and delivering on time). Required
Less than 2 years Experience with energy efficiency and demand management. Preferred
Familiarity and experience with project management tools and software, methods and best practices Preferred
Skills & Ability
Demonstrated analytical skills
Demonstrated problem solving skills
Effective interpersonal skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Effective conflict management skills
Ability to lead/manage others
Builds and manages effective teams
Effectively coaches and delivers constructive feedback
Well organized, detail oriented and flexible to handle multiple assignments
Excellent organizational skills
Performs work independently with minimal supervision
Licenses & Certifications
Driver's License Required
Project Management Professional (PMP) Preferred
Other Physical Demands
Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed
Technical Difficulty Statement
- For technical issues, please contact us at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.