Con Edison Associate Technical Program Manager in New York, New York
Associate Technical Program Manager
Posting Expiration Date: Feb 25, 2023
Schedule Type: Full-Time
Minimum Salary: $80000
Maximum Salary: $100000
Organization: IT Engineering & Operations
Department: Architecture/Digital Platforms
Section: IT ENG Ent. Data & Analytics
Location: NY-New York-4 Irving Pl Headquarters
Senior RPA Analyst (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/11762500-sr-system-analyst)
Systems Specialist - IT IP & Communications Infrastructure Management
Manager - Cybersecurity Operations (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/11711930-manager)
IT Architect - IT Architecture
System Analyst, OR PROJECT MANAGEMENT (https://careers.coned.com/jobs/11405086-system-analyst)
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) employees are required to follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures. We all share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience.
The Enterprise Data & Analytics (ED&A) team is responsible for delivering advanced analytics solutions, driving Con Edison's data strategy, managing the Company's Enterprise Data Analytics Platform, and delivering data solutions.
Data Governance (DG) is a business function focusing on the management of data assets, involving the collaboration of people, the development and management of processes, and the introduction and proliferation of technologies and standards. As the Company's technology footprint grows, so too does our data footprint and risks around sharing or working with sensitive data, underlining the need to govern that data responsibly.
The System Analyst is responsible for the on-going development and support of the ED&A enterprise data governance program within the Data Operations group. This individual will be responsible for tasks which are technical and strategic in nature, ranging from solution implementation to the facilitation of leadership committees. Responsibilities will also include day-to-day IT administrative tasks, problem solving, and issue resolution. The enterprise data governance team is positioned to be highly visible and internal customer-facing. Successful candidates will be expected to interface across the Company as needed. This position is a great opportunity for an individual interested in helping to shape how we use data and analytics throughout the Company.
Data Sharing Solutions: Develop process, solutions, and documentation for tracking & approval of Company data sharing arrangements
Procurement Process Management: Assist with the procurement of data governance tooling and resources
Data Governance Tooling and Framework: Assist in the implementation of data governance tools and the refinement of program framework as needed
Policy & Procedure Management: Analyze current policy & procedure landscape, identify data management-related gaps, explore potential for new policies & procedures
Committee Facilitation: Facilitate data governance committee meetings with leaders across the Company
Program Performance Monitoring: Build and maintain program metrics and dashboards to track data governance program performance indicators
Communications Management: Craft data governance-related communications and messaging. Communicate regularly, openly, and honestly with manager, team leads, team members and business partners using appropriate and effective methods. Raise concerns appropriately to mitigate issues.
Business Relationships and Management: Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop deliverables
Commitment to the ideals of developing a proactive, customer-centric culture to foster trust and confidence among customers and improve engagement and value for all our stakeholders
Support the team in its overall objectives, to include data sharing, data privacy, and emerging Company data initiatives
Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
Bachelor's Degree And a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience Or
Associate's Degree And a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience Or
High School Diploma/GED And a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in an analytical, mathematical, business, or computational field a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
Relevant Work Experience
Demonstrated ability to learn new skills and technologies as required Required
Experience developing processes and/or technology solutions Preferred
Experience with business communication and technical/formal writing Preferred
Experience developing dashboards Preferred
Skills & Ability
Effective interpersonal skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, etc.
Demonstrated analytical skills
Demonstrated problem solving skills
Well organized, detail oriented and flexible to handle multiple assignments
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver's License Required
Other Physical Demands
- Must be able to respond to Company emergencies by performing a System Emergency Assignment to restore service to our customers.
Technical Difficulty Statement
- For technical issues, please contact us at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (Con Edison), Orange & Rockland Utilities (O&R), and Consolidated Edison Transmission (CET) are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of the individual’s actual or perceived disability, protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, domestic violence victim status, or any other actual or perceived status protected by law.