Michels Corp Underground Utilities Estimator - Michels Power, Inc. in Neenah, Wisconsin
Underground Utilities Estimator - Michels Power, Inc.
Location Neenah, WI
Employment duration Full time
Added to system 10/24/23 3:29 PM
Apply Now (https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=MICHELSCORP&cws=41&rid=10319)
Strengthening our nation’s power grid isn’t easy, but reliable electrical service is essential to everyday life. Michels Power, Inc. is one of the largest, most sought-after power delivery contractors in the United States. We do it all – from building transmission lines and substations to distribution networks and inside wiring.
As an Underground Utilities Estimator, your key responsibilities will be to evaluate bid specifications and drawings, ensuring that we know everything required to successfully bid and win the project. Follow-up with subcontractors to ensure that bids are received, and work with the Project Management teams to follow-up on bids and budgets to close the business. Critical for success are the abilities to produce highly accurate work in a timely manner, maintain strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Communication skills, both oral and written, are a must.
Why Michels Power, Inc.?
· Engineering News-Record ranks us as the No. 1 Electrical Transmission/Distribution contractors
· Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
· We are family owned and operated
· We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
· We perform challenging, meaningful work that improves the world
· We believe everyone is responsible for promoting safety, regardless of job title
· We are a part of the Michels family of companies – one of North America’s largest, most diversified energy and infrastructure contractors
· You like to surround yourself with dedicated, value-driven people
· You relish new challenges and evolving technology
· You want your work to make a difference in people’s lives
What it takes?
· 3-5 years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of both
· A valid driver license and an acceptable driving record
· Solid Microsoft Office experience, as well as a strong working knowledge of Bluebeam