Michels Corp Project Controls Specialist - Michels Pipeline, Inc. in Neenah, Wisconsin
Project Controls Specialist - Michels Pipeline, Inc.
Location Neenah, WI
Employment duration Full time
Added to system 5/17/23 4:25 PM
Apply Now (https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=MICHELSCORP&cws=41&rid=9749)
Constructing and maintaining safe, reliable and environmentally sound utility lines is an opportunity to demonstrate what integrity looks like. Michels Pipeline, Inc. builds our reputation with each project we meticulously construct. We use our skills, talents and experience to do what will best serve the communities in which we are trusted to work. Regardless of size or scope, we approach all pipeline projects with a complete commitment to performing at the highest level. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels Pipeline, Inc. can change yours.
As a Project Controls Specialist, your key responsibilities will be to work closely with Project Managers to ensure efficient and effective bidding, estimating scheduling, and project coordination processes. The Project Controls Specialist is responsible for the maintenance of key systems, particularly web-based mapping solutions and web-based document management and collaboration platforms. Critical for success are strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and written and oral communication skills. The abilities to work independently and consistently meet deadlines are a must. Must be willing to work out of the Brownsville, WI office as well as the Neenah, WI office during the week.
Why Michels Pipeline, Inc.?
· We have earned our reputation as the go-to contractor for significant projects
· We expect everyone to maintain safety before all else – regardless of your role or tenure
· We are committed to hiring the best people and giving them the best equipment
· We understand the importance of improving the nation’s energy infrastructure
· We are family owned and operated
· We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
· We believe everyone is responsible for promoting safety, regardless of job title
· We are a part of the Michels family of companies – one of North America’s largest, most diversified energy and infrastructure contractors
· We offer a comprehensive benefits program, including Health, Dental, Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) plan, Legal Plan, and Identity Theft and Monitoring Plan. Depending on your positions and location you may participate in a different benefit plan.
· You like to surround yourself with dedicated, value-driven people
· You value challenges and opportunities over a 9 to 5 job
· You learn from the past and push ahead toward the future
· You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
· You believe that individual commitment to a group effort is key to success
· You want your work to make a difference in people’s lives
What it takes?
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Computer Science, or related field, and 3-5 years of related experience, or equivalent combination
· General knowledge of accounting and business operations
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel
· Proven ability to use data to drive process improvements
· Must possess a valid driver license with an acceptable driving record