Michels Corp Project Assistant - Michels Power, Inc. in Neenah, Wisconsin
Project Assistant - Michels Power, Inc.
Location Neenah, WI
Employment duration Full time
Added to system 11/9/23 12:28 PM
Apply Now (https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=MICHELSCORP&cws=41&rid=10396)
Strengthening our nation’s power grid isn’t easy, but reliable electrical service is essential to everyday life. Every time someone charges an iPhone, cranks up the A/C or turns on a computer, we are busy behind the scenes making it happen. Michels Power, Inc. is one of the largest, most sought-after power delivery contractors in the United States. We do it all – from building transmission lines and substations to distribution networks and inside wiring. We also restore power after natural disasters strike. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels Power, Inc. can change yours.
As a Project Assistant, your key responsibilities will be working with project teams to document and submit project specific requirements along with other administrative duties. You will also assist with the preparation, review and submittal reports for bid and execution of projects in accordance with division and company policies and procedures. Critical for success is the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently with attention to detail within a fast-paced environment.
WHY MICHELS POWER, INC.?
· Engineering News-Record ranks us as the No. 1 Electrical Transmission/Distribution contractor.
· Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
· We are family owned and operated
· We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
· We perform challenging, meaningful work that improves the world
· We believe everyone is responsible for promoting safety, regardless of job title
· We are a part of the Michels family of companies – one of North America’s largest, most diversified energy and infrastructure contractors
· We offer a comprehensive benefits program, including Health, Dental, Life, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) plan, Legal Plan, and Identity Theft and Monitoring Plan. Depending on your positions and location you may participate in a different benefit plan.
· You like to surround yourself with dedicated, value-driven people
· You relish new challenges and evolving technology
· You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
· You want to make your own decisions, but know support is always available
· You want to work to make a difference in people’s lives
WHAT IT TAKES?
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
· Effective oral and written communication skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
· 3+ years of experience working in an office environment (desired)
· Experience with certified payroll software systems similar to LCP Tracker (desired)
· High School Diploma or equivalent