Pike Corporation Transportation Driver in Monroe, Georgia
Position Summary:Transportation Driver is an entry level position in the Fleet Department. This position works at various locations. The position may also be required to travel to another state depending on customer demands.
• Work safely while performing delivery of equipment and other related items.
• Maintains company vehicles, equipment and tools in good working order.
• Does all other related work as required to complete the job.
• Able to perform rigorous physical labor.
• Understands proper use of company radio.
• Understands operation of heavy equipment.
• Understands the proper use and maintenance of hand tools.
• Capable of receiving and following directions.
• Possess a basic knowledge of materials used in fleet transportation.
• Able to work for extended periods of time in various locations, when required.
• Must have a valid Commercial Driver’s License.
• Able to lift in excess of 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work outside, frequently in inclement weather.
• Willing to work over-time when requested.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, and feel; and reach with hands and arms.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. This position is performed in outside weather conditions.
• Customer Oriented
• Must be able to follow Company safety rules and all other Company policies.
/Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled/
/VA Approved Apprenticeship Program – GI Bill Benefits Available to Eligible Veterans/
Pike Electric, LLC is a Non-union Company
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Team-members may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Organization: *Pike Corporation, Inc.
Title: Transportation Driver
Requisition ID: 190002HN