We Energies Physical Security Consultant in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
6328BRJob Title:Physical Security ConsultantRequisition Number:6328BRTitle:Physical Security ConsultantLocation(s):WI - MilwaukeeCompany(s):WEC Business Services Summary:
WEC Business Services, a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group, is seeking a Physical Security Consultant in our Milwaukee location.
The Physical Security Consultant (Senior) is responsible for identifying security gaps, concerns, threats, and/or risks and follow internal procedures and protocol to escalate or resolve issues as appropriate, such as conducting investigations or sharing threat intelligence with appropriate members of the organization. Specific functional areas include, but are not limited to, enterprise protection, operational integration, intelligence, investigations, situational awareness and security projection. This position is the primary interface for the business and operations to share information and coordinate security-related activities and requirements. Physical Security Consultants are expected to develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders such as contract security personnel, local law enforcement, and internal business areas who work closely with security.
• Provides security protection services, consulting services and advisory support to the business and operations to reduce risks, maximize workforce safety, and protect property.
• Leads investigations in close support and coordination with cybersecurity, HR, ethics, and/or external law enforcement as appropriate.
• Executes company policies and procedures for the physical security program aligned with the overarching enterprise security model and best practice standards and ensure compliance with applicable industry standards and regulations (e.g. NERC CIP, TSA).
• Provides work direction, site training, policy and process training, and maintains relationships with contract security personnel.
• Maintains an understanding of the application of security technology to the company’s processes to mitigate risk.
• Develops and maintains relationships and represents the company with local law enforcement, other security-related external agency stakeholders and the broader intelligence community.
• Foster a culture that promotes security as an integral part of safety.
• The Senior Physical Security Consultant performs all duties of a Physical Security Consultant, usually in a lead role
This is a job family posting where experience will be the determining factor for level selected.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Police Science, Security Management or Business Administration. A combination of associate degree, military or professional physical security experience and physical security certification (CPP, PSP) can also be considered.
• 2- 4 years of physical security work experience in law enforcement, investigations or intelligence in a civilian or military organization.
• Preferred experience with or understanding of nation state threats to critical infrastructure.
• Additional years of experience in physical security, law enforcement, investigations or intelligence in a civilian or military organization.
Interested candidates must apply online no later than the job posting expiration date.
We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at Careers (http://www.wecenergygroup.com/careers)
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
EEO/AA policies and statements (http://www.wecenergygroup.com/careers/equal-employment-opportunity.htm)