We Energies Microsoft Exchange Administrator in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5920BRJob Title:Microsoft Exchange AdministratorRequisition Number:5920BRTitle:Microsoft Exchange AdministratorLocation(s):WI - MilwaukeeCompany(s):WEC Business Services Summary:
WEC Business Services, a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group (We Energies, Wisconsin Public Service, Michigan Gas Utilities, Minnesota Energy Resources, North Shore Gas, and Peoples Gas) is seeking a Microsoft Exchange Administrator (IT Applications Consultant) in our Milwaukee, WI location.
The Microsoft Exchange Administrator position is part of our Enterprise Exchange team. We are looking for a candidate that can support the current environment but also has the ability to look towards the future technology needs as it relates to our business. The Microsoft Exchange Administrator in the Exchange Administration team is responsible for building and maintaining infrastructure for the corporation, and for the administration of the enterprise mobile device environment.
• Build, maintain, and secure the Exchange environments for WEC
• Administration of a Hybrid environment with Microsoft Office365
• Trouble shooting the exchange environment, including environment maintenance and patching of the OS
• Understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy as it relates to the support integration with Exchange
• Work with Recipient administration
• Work with IIS/ SMTP mail
• Administration of Mail flow within the environment
• Work with Voicemail in the exchange and Skype environments
• Build, maintain, and secure the mobile device infrastructure including Black Berry and Air Watch
• Support Apple DEP and Android Zero touch
• Interface and work with other teams such as IT security, load balancing, Skype
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of experience in an information systems role
• A strong technical understanding of application development practices and strong analytical skills
• Experience with EOP, and ATP (Advanced Threat Protection)
• Proficiency in Power Shell scripting as it relates to Exchange support
• Experience with Service account administration
• Experience with DNS, SPF, DMARC, and DKIM
• Experience with Enterprise Vault and Right Fax
• Experience using monitoring tools such as SCOM/HPOV/WUG
Interested candidates must apply online no later than the job posting expiration date.
We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at Careers (http://www.wecenergygroup.com/careers)
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
EEO/AA policies and statements (http://www.wecenergygroup.com/careers/equal-employment-opportunity.htm)