We Energies IT Cybersecurity Risk & Compliance Analyst in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5787BRJob Title:IT Cybersecurity Risk & Compliance AnalystRequisition Number:5787BRTitle:IT Cybersecurity Risk & Compliance AnalystLocation(s):WI - MilwaukeeCompany(s):WEC Business Services Summary:
WEC Business Services, a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group, is seeking a IT Cybersecurity Risk & Compliance Analyst (IT Infrastructure Consultant) in our Milwaukee, WI location.
This position is responsible for developing, maintaining, documenting and executing compliance policies, processes, controls and supporting related compliance tools, including:
• Present process information and compliance artifacts before auditors.
• Provide compliance assistance to other individuals and teams.
• Collaborate with engineers to collect compliance evidence and troubleshoot issues on NERC/CIP related systems.
• Participate in the development of future standards and requirements in collaboration with industry peers.
• Perform project work, product research, installations and upgrades, development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures, and day to day support of the NERC CIP compliance program and compliance control processes and tools.
• Participate in a shared on-call rotation supporting compliance control processes and tools.
• Provide informal work direction, guidance and mentoring to project teams including contractors, consultants and student specialists.
• Oversee new NERC/CIP hardware and software rollouts or refreshes to ensure compliance throughout the project lifecycle.
A base of both technical and business knowledge is necessary for success. This work will be conducted in a strong team environment that is committed to client service.
This position is part of a job family (Associate IT Infrastructure Consultant/IT Infrastructure Consultant/Sr. IT Infrastructure Consultant), and experience is the determining factor.
• Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or a related discipline.
• Should have a proven track record of working independently and in team settings.
• Successful candidate will be a quick learner and demonstrate problem solving skills and the ability to collaborate with teammates, internal IT resources and clients to effectively meet business needs.
• Attention to detail and good communication skills are a must.
This position requires unescorted access to certain critical cyber assets which would require applicants to satisfy all Company and NERC Critical Infrastructure Protection Standard 004 security requirements, which includes a background investigation.
Desirable skills would include any of the following:
• PowerShell scripting experience
• Project management experience
• Change and configuration management experience
• Data security
• Vulnerability Management
• Endpoint protection technology, including encryption
• Firewall management
• Industrial Defender experience
• SIEM experience
• Secure web gateway technology
• CISSP, CISA
Interested candidates must apply online no later than the job posting expiration date.
We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at Careers
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
EEO/AA policies and statements