ConEdison Solutions Battery Storage Business Development Intern in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses through its three main subsidiaries Con Edison Development, Con Edison Energy and Con Edison Solutions, develop, own, and operate renewable energy infrastructure and provide energy-related products and services to wholesale and retail customers.
Con Edison CEB is the second-largest solar producer in North America and the seventh-largest solar producer in the world.
Under Con Edison Solutions, Con Edison Battery Storage helps customers combine solar power with battery storage to improve energy efficiency, enhance sustainability, and reduce operating costs. This is your opportunity to work with the talented battery storage team at Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses.
Learn more about Con Edison Battery Storage here: https://www.conedsolutions.com/energy-storage-capabilities/.
Summer Internship Program
We offer a paid, 10-week Internship Program that provides students the opportunity to work with a diverse pool of talent in the Energy/Renewable industry.
Dates: June 7, 2021 through August 13, 2021
Length of Program: 10 weeks (40 hour work week)
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Preferred Academic Discipline(s): Engineering, Finance, Business, MBA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in reviewing and preparing RFPs/RFQs
• Assist in the development of battery storage projects by performing market research
• Assist in updating financial models/proformas
• Support business development team on specific Battery Storage opportunities
• Business development
• Project development
• Various commercial models to get Battery Storage into the market in a multi-channel structure
• Project financial modelling
• Renewables and battery storage technology
• Developing and presenting executive / customer presentations
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience with financial modeling
• Interest in renewables, potentially as an academic focus area
• Live within a commutable distance to the Milwaukee, WI office location
• Must provide proper work authorization
Equal Opportunity Employer: Consolidated Edison is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Con Edison is a federal contractor subject to VEVRAA and desires to receive priority referrals of protected veterans.
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company sponsorship.
Requisition ID: 2020-2195