NextEra Energy Customer Service Digital Specialist in Miami, Florida
Customer Service Digital Specialist
Date:Feb 22, 2021
Primary Location:Miami, FL, US, 33134
Company:NextEra Energy Requisition ID: 51103
Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too. That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place. Join our team today
Position Specific Description
- The selected candidate will work in the Omni-Channel Experience team and will be responsible for owning, identifying, and leading process improvement efforts in one or more customer channels (i.e., IVR, digital, and agent). This position will focus on the digital channel but may change as needed. These efforts, or projects, are aimed at improving process execution, performance, and the customer experience. Oftentimes, these projects involve system development efforts with IT and other team members.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for managing and monitoring metrics related to their channel(s). S/he will also be responsible to maintain open and positive communications/relationships with the Channel Leads, business partners, and collaborate to meet their business requirements while factoring the customer experience.
- Process and Project Management Skills, Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, basic Query writing capabilities, strong oral and written communication skills, relationship building skills and previous Customer Care experience is a plus.
Additional Job Duty & Responsibility
- Frequently testing/validation after system code deployments are required. This is performed in the late night and early morning.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Interactive Voice Response (IVR) units design, development, testing, etc.
- Financial analytical background to support the internal business case process Job Overview
Employees in this role manage and deliver the adoption rates of customers to the company's digital, self-service and social media channels. Individuals deliver innovative solutions that streamline and reinvent our user experience. The successful candidate will enhance our corporate strategy by creating a seamless user experience across various platforms including web and mobile applications. Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists with developing and executing plans and initiatives to support business objectives
- Delivers business unit strategies and helps develop solutions using digital and analytic tools
- Plans and develops customer digital-based transactions to enhance messaging and improve processes
- Handles project management for digital self-service transactions
- Communicates digital objectives effectively and provides metrics to track performance and progress
- Interacts with cross-functional disciplines responsible for programming and maintaining transactional digital initiatives
- Oversees the user interface design
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 8+ years
Employee Group: Exempt Employee Type: Full Time Job Category: Marketing/Communications Organization: Florida Power & Light Company Location: Miami, Florida Other Work Locations: Florida Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energydoes notaccept any unsolicited resumes or referrals fromany third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see ourfor more information.
- NextEra Energy Jobs