MasTec Utility Services Construction Laborer in Manteca, California
SEFNCO Communications gives you the opportunity to start your career in an engaging and growing industry. As a Construction Laborer , you will develop new skills, work in a safety-minded environment, and join us in expanding technology for a better community.
SEFNCO Communications takes great pride in providing engineering, construction, and design and management solutions that meet the growing telecommunications needs throughout the United States. Join our fast growing team of professionals and help us provide the highest level of quality service to our customers and communities while maintaining our commitment to safety! Make it Safe, Make it Personal, Make it Home.
MasTec Utility Services Group is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. MOS Codes 12K, 12N,12V, 12W, 21E, 21J, 25P, 91C, 91L, 11B, 1100, 1120, 1316, 9970-9975, 0612, 2T3XX, 2E1XX, 3E2XX, 3E3XX, 9T0XX, BU, UT relate well to this position.
As a Construction Laborer , you will support all phases of utility construction for various types of telecom projects.
In addition, you will:
• Work in outdoor utility construction sites
• Build and maintain aerial and underground cable systems
• Troubleshoot problems as they arise in the field
• Learn and train to use various kinds of tools and equipment
• Safety is a part of your day to day
• You want to learn the telecom construction trade to advance your career
o Coax Splicing, Fiber Splicing, Directional Drilling, etc.
• You have a track record of completing work with a high level of quality
• You have a knack for figuring out hard problems and enjoy a hands-on approach to your work
• You enjoy getting your hands dirty with your team
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
SEFNCO participates in E-Verify and E-Screen.
SEFNCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Title: Construction Laborer
Requisition ID: 41099