MasTec Utility Services CDL/Laborer in Manteca, California
SEFNCO Communications gives you the opportunity to start your career in an engaging and growing industry. As a Class A CDL Driver/Construction Laborer , you will develop new skills, work in a safety-minded environment, and join us in expanding technology for a better community
SEFNCO Communications takes great pride in providing engineering, construction, design and management solutions that meet the growing telecommunications needs throughout the United States. Join our fast growing team of professionals and help us provide the highest level of quality service to our customers and communities while maintaining our commitment to safety! Make it Safe, Make it Personal, Make it Home.
In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience. Sefnco offers competitive pay, including medical, vision and dental coverage, 401K and employee stock discounts, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Sefnco is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. MOS Codes 12K, 12N,12V, 12W, 21E, 21J, 25P, 91C, 91L, 11B, 1100, 1120, 1316, 9970-9975, 0612, 2T3XX, 2E1XX, 3E2XX, 3E3XX, 9T0XX, BU, UT are strongly welcomed to apply.
As a Class A CDL Construction Laborer , you will support all phases of utility construction for various types of telecom projects.
In addition, you will:
• Work in outdoor utility construction sites
• Transport heavy equipment to and from the job site each day
• Build and maintain aerial and underground cable systems
• Troubleshoot problems as they arise in the field
• Learn and train to use various kinds of tools and equipment
• Safety is a part of your day to day
• You have valid Class A CDL with a clean driving record
• You want to learn the telecom construction trade to advance your career
o Coax Splicing, Fiber Splicing, Directional Drilling, etc.
• You have a track record of completing work with a high level of quality
• You have a knack for figuring out hard problems and enjoy a hands-on approach to your work
• You enjoy getting your hands dirty with your team
• You want to make an impact with your local community and enjoy being home daily
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
SEFNCO participates in E-Verify and E-Screen.
SEFNCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 41100