Eversource Energy Supervisor, Energy Efficiency, Commercial & Industrial (Hybrid) in Manchester, New Hampshire
This position is responsible for supervising a team of Energy Efficiency Consultants responsible for engagement with customers, contractors and engineers pursuing energy efficiency projects throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Responsible for effective execution of C&I strategy and managing the energy efficiency portfolio for associated team to achieve goals. Responsible for engagement with internal stakeholders including, sales, engineering, evaluation teams as well as initiatives and technical solutions. Regularly interacts with customers, regulators, other PA’s, supervisors in Connecticut and/or other stakeholders.
This is a hybrid role. The first three months are fulltime in the office.
- Directs supervision of department staff, including personnel professional development, performance assessments, recruitment, and preparation of reporting procedures for program implementation activities (e.g., production summary, target attainment, etc.).
- Oversees the budgeting, invoicing, and tracking of expenses and energy savings, as well as the development of RFPs for contracted services.
- Oversees the integration of strategic activities between the customer, program administrators, advisory consultants, and vendor/contractors to yield customer-centric programs and services. Leads initiatives that research, identify, develop, and implement new value-added products and services for all customer classes.
- Develops relationships with key customers, stakeholders, and contractors that participate in assigned energy efficiency programs.
- Leads process improvement initiatives within area of responsibility and engages stakeholders to ensure all resultant improvements are delivered on time, on budget and within scope approved by management.
- Executes on department plans to ensure compliance with regulatory filings and oversight of rate-payer funds for Energy Efficiency programs.
- Leads the development of draft testimony and testifies in front of regulatory and legislative bodies as assigned.
- Represents Eversource in national energy efficiency conferences and/or stake holder events (e.g. ACEEE, ASHRAE, ACI, and CEE).
- Requires ability to interpret energy efficiency / renewable technologies and understand their application. Requires fundamental understanding of financial principals and the ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to make decisions based on logical assumptions and information to achieve both company and customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates leadership, mentoring, and networking skills.
- An in-depth knowledge of EVERSOURCE’s mission, organization, functional areas and resources, business strategies, Codes of Conduct, Business Ethics, Environmental and Diversity Policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Five (5) plus years of relevant experience in technical marketing, sales, project management or energy efficiency.
- Experience and/or aptitude in development of and management of channel partnerships and programs also desired.
- Experience in communication at various levels of organizations, companies, and institutions.
- Experience in presentations and public speaking desired.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Relevant energy efficiency certifications desired.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Eversource offers a competitive total rewards program. The annual salary range for this position is $119,000 - $132,000 plus incentive. Salary is commensurate with your experience. Check out the career site for an overview of benefits.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Eversource is recognized as one of the top utilities in the country specializing in energy efficiency solutions for our customers. Our team of energy experts work with residents, businesses, designers, and contractors across New England to advance clean energy solutions. We provide our customers with the expertise necessary to improve comfort, increase business performance, and lower energy costs. We are building the region’s premier energy efficiency team and are seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Serving more than 3.6 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire, and employing a workforce of more than 8,000 New Englanders, Eversource represents one unified company across three states.
The energy efficiency solutions provided by Eversource have received top honors from national organizations such as ENERGY STAR, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, and Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships. Come make a difference and work for an employer who is a leader in the industry. We have a great working environment, excellent compensation and benefit programs, and opportunities for growth.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs