Eversource Energy Senior Labor Relations Consultant in Manchester, New Hampshire
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Responsible for administering the Company’s Labor Relations’ policies and practices.Acts as Company spokesperson at third step grievances, arbitrations and disciplinary hearings.Assists with negotiation of union-management contracts and other collective bargaining agreements.Maintains high-level partnerships with union officials and Eversource line management.Also responsible for implementing Labor Relations initiatives, programs and practices that achieve Company goals, promote positive labor/management relations and treat employees with dignity and respect.
- Consults with line management to maximize employee involvement and productivity, enhance operational efficiencies and improve overall employee relations through mutual respect.
- Participates in union-management contract negotiations. Administers all provisions of the agreements.
- Interprets union/management agreements to line managers and supervisors.
- Participates in, and leads, joint labor management committees. Maintains an open and direct dialogue with union officials.
- Represents the Company at disciplinary hearings, grievances, mediations and arbitrations. Leads arbitration preparations and acts as Company arbitrator during arbitration cases.
- Interacts with union representatives, the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), arbitrators, mediators and attorneys.
- Researches labor relations issues including best practices, labor law and arbitration findings to make recommendations for corporate Human Resources policies.
Technical Knowledge/Skills: Requiresextensive knowledge of labor relations and human resources management principles. Solid business acumen.
Education/Experience: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Education, related discipline or equivalent experience. MBA or advanced degree preferred. Minimum of five (5) years in Human Resources. Supervisory or Human Resources management experience preferred.
Please submit a resume with your application.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs