Eversource Energy Senior Analyst, Business Change, Customer Group in Manchester, New Hampshire
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Assist in planning and managing and Eversource’s Customer Group core applications (i.e. Customer Information System (CIS), Credit and Collections, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and key interfacing applications) and resources to meet company goals and department objectives. This position will provide planning and operational support for existing functionality and identify areas for improvement in the applications or process.Also includes responsibility for coordination that ensures changes to key Customer Group applications are fully tested, fully meet functional requirements are implemented into the production without defect.
- Responsible for evaluating and prioritizing all department project and testing requests. Assigns projects to the team, develops and implements timelines and ensures timely completion of assignments.
- Maintains a high-level understanding of all open customer care projects, operation support activities to ensure proper resourcing and environment alignment.
- Prioritizes and tracks issues/defects/enhancements and ensures issues are resolved in a timely manner. Collaborates with internal business and support teams on problem resolutions. Conducts workflow and change impact analysis.
- Defines and maintains project plans and communication/reporting associated with multiple work requests in support of the business, strategy and roadmap while maintaining an enterprise wide view. Serves as liaison with all stakeholders. Reviews project changes and ensures customer/project impacts are communicated and recommends appropriate actions and scheduling adjustments.
- Supports the Business Change Integration team including support for production CIS applications, User Acceptance Testing and Change Management processes. Gathers and examines business needs and requirements by facilitating meetings or administering work sessions to define or redefine projects, process design, or services. Focuses on developing and improving business processes.
- Supports the integration of key business, employee and regulatory capabilities within and across system solutions including CIS, CRM
- Vision, ability to differentiate short and long-term goals, possess out-the-box thinking to uncover solutions
- Business acumen with ability to translate strategy into daily operational tactics and customer needs into practical solutions
- Demonstrate ability to manage, prioritize and complete workload for self and the team in a high pressure/ fast paced environment within established deadlines
- Leadership skills, ability to keep team motivated and support growing expertise and capabilities
- Ability to take initiative to act independently and solve problems by analyzing and finding effective solutions, Strong and Weighted Decision Making
- Self-motivated, high-energy, and capable to work effectively and efficiently under the stress and time pressure, while keeping high level of professionalism and courtesy
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, persuasive, and able to build strong working relationships
- Provide practical solutions to complex analytical problems
- Create and present compelling, persuasive presentation materials to communicate key learnings and recommendations to senior level executives clearly and concisely
- Strong communication skills (influencing, listening, presentations, written)
- IT literate
- Time management and organizational skills
- Project & Change Management
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science, or related discipline. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of eight (8) years related experience. Demonstrated experience in building analytical models, working with IT systems, project and contract management and financial/investment decision analysis.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs