Eversource Energy Representative Contact Center II in Manchester, New Hampshire
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)POSITION SUMMARY:
Individual will perform a variety of assignments associated with customer billing, such as adjustments, order entry, error processing, and the initiation of field investigations. Individual will be expected to make and to receive customer calls relating to billing issues. Will work under moderate supervision and must exercise some judgment within a framework as established by supervision.
PRIMARY DUTIES - ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of customer related procedures and policies.
- Excellent PC skills, including mouse navigation.
- Excellent keyboarding skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to function effectively in a highly structured and monitored environment.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES :
Education and Experience: A high school diploma or the equivalent and two years of related experience is required. Effective communication skills and the ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner is also required. The individual must be able to follow processes and work on their own. Responding to customer calls outside of regularly scheduled hours in emergency situations is required. Proficiency in typing and basic computer applications (Word, Excel, etc.) is required. Experience with the customer billing system is preferred. Applicants will be required to successfully pass the SHL Customer Service Representative test.
Please include a resume with your application.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT :
They physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, talk, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
This job description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of accountabilities, technical skills or key competencies.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs