Eversource Energy NH Energy Efficiency Account Executive in Manchester, New Hampshire
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here!
Eversource Energy is the largest Energy delivery company in New England. We support 4 million Gas and Electric customers across CT, MA and NH. Be a part of our mission to deliver reliable energy and superior customer service. ENERGY- BRINGS US TOGETHER!!
The Energy Efficiency Account Executive establishes and maintains customer relationships with commercial/industrial customers and municipal customers, to position Eversource as one of the highest performing regional providers of energy products and delivery services. Represents Eversource products, services, initiatives, pricing, contracts, load retention, and communications programs inside and outside the company, while acquiring customers in new construction and conversions markets in areas as assigned. Serves as the strategic ally with customers, public officials, trade allies, and community leaders. Provides customized, prompt, and creative solutions for assigned customers and prospective customers to retain and grow revenues. Listens to customers, becomes knowledgeable of their business, identifies energy-related opportunities to assist customers to improve their business opportunities, and provides solutions to energy-related problems. Responsible for achieving sales and retention goals. Organizes and serves on specialized internal and external cross-functional teams, as necessary.
- Serves as the primary point of contact and transacts Eversource business with assigned customers with a focus on customer service. Performs complex analysis of customer's energy management use and needs; including, but not limited to power quality and reliability issues, Conservation & Load Management (C&LM) initiatives, rate and billing analysis, as well as metering and recording strategies.
- Responsible for all sales activities within assigned territories including direct sales to all potential customers through face to face, direct mail, sales blitzes, and phone sales. Prepares energy consumptions/comparisons and revenue estimates. Performs financial model analysis for potential projects to determine profitability. Negotiates appropriate contract terms and conditions, including Contributions in Aid of Construction with potential customers, prepares New Business Requests when necessary, and monthly or annual pricing for assigned interruptible customers.
- Establishes, shapes, and builds relationships and partnerships with assigned accounts and the Company's complex customers as well as community and business leaders. Develops multiple points of contact and relationships with assigned customers.
- Organizes New Business and assumes a key role with various departments to create and provide customized options and solutions, including power quality and reliability, billing rates, and other issues related to large Commercial/Industrial and Municipal customers.
- Establishes and maintains business relationships with targeted HVAC contractors/distributors, major builders/developers, and property management.
- Works with management to meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators.
- Develops and presents options and solutions that meet customer needs and gain customer commitment. Makes the arrangements for applicable program implementation. Provides customer follow-up which may include technical assistance as needed. Utilizes company resources/personnel and appropriate outside sources to implement strategies.
- Participates on Workout teams, as requested, to provide ideas and perspective to improve operational processes.
- Keeps management informed of business activities and trends. Anticipates and reports on situations or problems; recommends or initiates action.
- Participates in customer, trade ally, professional, civic and community organizations, and conferences/trade shows as deemed appropriate by management.
- Serves as primary major customer contact and municipal liaison during emergencies. Actively participates and supports other internal departments during emergency situations.
- Assists Economic and Community Development department with their program activities.
- Participates in and supports the Company’s environmental and safety initiatives.
- Supports Division Operations, Construction, New Service and Metering, plus interfaces as needed with customers and other field groups.
- Deliver superior service to our customers, both internal and external, in a reliable, attentive, courteous, quality, proactive and timely manner
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience in account management, engineering services, customer service, or other related industries
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging environment, in order to meet requests and expectations of multiple customers and company objectives.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation, negotiation, and persuasion skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to build, develop, and maintain current and potential relationships with assigned customers, public officials, and community leaders.
- Ability to interact with various organizational levels both internal and external to the company.
- Ability to gather a thorough understanding of assigned customers including business management issues and economic trends that will retain revenue, customer loyalty and satisfaction, and load.
- Ability to apply company policies and procedures, technical, environmental, and engineering principles in the areas of customer relations and energy utilization requirements.
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions based on logical assumptions and factual information to achieve both company and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to effectively apply technical and analytical concepts to achieve customer and company satisfaction.
- Ability to gather company resources to support a team approach in meeting customer and company needs.
- Ability to work with computers utilizing various Windows software programs and those programs related to the Account Executive position.
- A working knowledge of company mission, organization, functional areas and resources, business policies and strategies, Codes of Conduct, Business Ethics, Environmental, and Diversity policies.
- A working knowledge of the company’s full range of products and service applications, including C&LM, rates and pricing, metering options, electro-technologies, and co-generation.
- Ability to apply engineering and economic principles in the areas of customer systems and energy-utilization requirements, financial skills, and experience.
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or the equivalent experience
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs