Eversource Energy Low Income Customer Service Consultant in Manchester, New Hampshire
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
Eversource Energy is the largest Energy delivery company in New England. We support 4 million Gas and Electric customers across CT, MA and NH. Be a part of our mission to deliver reliable energy and superior customer service. ENERGY- BRINGS US TOGETHER!!
Under general direction, this position is responsible for the overall direction and management of all low-income programs and protections offered by Eversource. This position is also responsible for the design, oversight and adherence of low-income policies, procedures and processes. Responsible for all reporting required by the MA DPU, CT PURA, NH PUC and oversight of all outside agencies utilized in executing these programs.
- Designs, coordinates and helps administer all CT, MA and NH low income programs, as well as the delivery, monitoring and evaluation of these plans, in accordance with the requirements of the State of CT, MA and NH
- May recommend appropriate resources to implement cost-effective low-income programs, policies, procedures and processes.
- Creates budgets and implementation plans for low income programs. Tracks financial and operational performance of selected programs.
- Develops criteria for selection of outside agencies to help administer and deliver low income programs.
- Responsible for maximizing eligible customer program enrollment, utilization, effectiveness and cost-effectiveness
- Manages relationships and oversight of outside agencies who help administer and deliver low income programs.
- Builds strong and efficient relationships with low-income external stakeholders in the state.
- Designs appropriate reporting for both internal and external review of program results.
- Ensures compliance with state regulations and Company policies, changing operating procedures as necessary. Primary agency contact for specific low-income programs.
- Interacts with customers and key stakeholders and resolves concerns and complaints as necessary.
- Provides cross-functional team support for department supervisors
- May develop and conduct training, on and off site for internal staff and external agencies as needed.
- Collaborates with peer utilities, external agencies and non-profit organizations to conduct annual program training and outreach events
- Administers and oversees annual agency contract renewals and monitors budget for low-income spend
- Responds to subpoenas, social media/executive inquiries, testifies in Court and Regulatory Authority as required.
- Supports regulatory inquiries and proceedings
- Handles escalated calls from customers, often involving complex and challenging situations, and resolves them to the customer’s satisfaction, while adhering to all Company and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Requires working knowledge of billing, credit and collections, and internal management portals systems.
- Requires knowledge of statistical modeling and analysis.
- Ability to use PC desktop applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Requires good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- Strong Excel preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Financial, related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs