Eversource Energy Director, Residential Energy Efficiency in Manchester, New Hampshire
Job Description Summary:
Eversource Energy is hiring a Director of Energy Efficiency for our Residential sector to lead and transform how we engage our customers and deliver on our commitments. continue to deliver the highest energy efficiency goals across the nation. The successful candidate will bring a strong outside-in mindset with a focus on the customer experience; demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategies and that will fundamentally transform how we go to market; and the ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders and partners (external and internally, within Eversource) to execute and deliver results/outcomes. Eversource is widely recognized for its leadership in this arena - the company has recently received Exemplary Program awards from the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy in addition to receiving other top-achiever recognitions.
The Director will be a key architect in building the Company’s strong brand and industry reputation for providing unparalleled value to our residential customers in the states of Massachusetts, Connecticut and New Hampshire. This role will lead the implementation of strategic energy efficiency initiatives for residential electric and gas programs and drive the implementation team to ensure services are delivered in a cost effective, customer centric and efficient manner while maximizing profitability of energy efficiency programs. S/he will provide vision to inspire and drive creative and effective solutions and will have an immediate impact in a high-growth, fast-paced, fluid, and entrepreneurial environment. Specific responsibilities include:
- Directing all aspects of the Energy Efficiency implementation residential team including making decisions that impact the area’s staff, productivity, cost effectiveness and the department’s role within Eversource.
- Bringing outside-in perspective to engaging residential mass market.
- Driving customer experience improvement opportunities.
- Working closely with the Energy Efficiency Sales and Marketing teams to develop and deploy effective go-to-market strategies which deliver on and above goals.
- Integrating the department’s various short and long-range plans with department-wide objectives to meet corporate and/or regulatory requirements.
- Directing the area’s project/program development and implementation, contract negotiations, settlements and dispute resolution, and multi-million-dollar budget development and maintenance.
- Communicating corporate and departmental expectations and motivating staff including morale building and culture development.
- Partnering and collaborating to develop networks, build alliances, engage in cross functional activities and find common ground with stakeholders.
- Delivering on residential commitments in each of the jurisdictions
Technical Knowledge/Skill: Minimum of 12 years in managing complex projects of a technical nature. Knowledge of residential and commercial building systems and industrial processes, marketing principles and market research techniques. Preferred experience with consumer and consumer-facing products/industries. Proven ability to lead large teams and hire, train, mentor, and retain top talent. Change agent with solid business acumen, strategic perspective and customer orientation. Thorough understanding of the regulatory process and environment, including experience with the regulatory filing process.
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, related discipline or equivalent experience. Master’s Degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum of twelve (12) years. Leadership experience with running/managing complex businesses or initiatives or other technical/regulated programs or projects. Experience in Energy Efficiency services/solutions is a plus.
Other: The ability to travel to CT/NH/MA.
We offer an opportunity to be part of an innovative, collaborative culture and be a leader in the Energy Efficiency space. Our benefits and compensation programs are very competitive. Relocation assistance available.
Number of Openings:
Energy Efficiency Jobs
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs