Eversource Energy Customer Service Consultant in Manchester, New Hampshire
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
This position provides support to Customer Care groups through the planning, development and implementation of technically oriented and analytical tasks and assignments. This includes performing a variety of analyses and evaluations requiring coordination and communication with various Customer Care and IT Groups, as well as external regulatory agencies and professional industry associations. Work entails the review and recommendations regarding design and development changes or upgrades to performance tracking systems. Identifies opportunities for business process improvements. Develops, runs and analyzes data requests from existing customer Information Technology (IT) systems including various data marts and data warehouses. Develops and documents technical specifications, test plans and implementation plans for system/process related work requests. Collaborates with IT to enhance IT systems in order to make business practices more efficient and economical. Works with users and service providers to determine desired performance levels and establish measures necessary to monitor goals.
- Plans, develops and implements a variety of complex studies and investigations including cost - benefit analyses, system design specifications, test plans, policies, procedures and other technical and administrative evaluations impacting Customer Care programs.
- Supports development, and maintenance of management and information systems which schedule and estimate work, monitor field/staff progress towards Customer Care financial and operational goals and objectives.
- Supports studies to identify Customer Care management related issues regarding the various aspects of serving customers and recommends solutions to identified problems.
- Coordinates personnel, develops schedules and evaluates work plans to support assignments as required.
- Analyzes proposed or existing methods, policies, procedures and/or technologies related to CE activities.
- Contributes to the assessment and improvements to systems, procedures and computer applications related to all Customer Care operations.
- Supports the production of Customer Care financial and operational management reports which include detailed quantitative analysis of data, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Participates in cross-functional project teams that affect customer services processes, AMR operations, and customer systems, as well as various data marts and data warehouses.
- Provides assistance to various Customer Care training functions for developing instruction/training.
- Responds to regulatory and law enforcement agency requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Represents Customer Experience and Eversource on specific industry committees, professional societies or joint study groups as authorized.
- Collaborates with key internal business partners to identify and resolve internal service level agreement issues.
Requires in knowledge and experience with IT systems and performance reporting, as well as strong analytical and investigative skills. Requires demonstrated presentation, verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills. Also requires a comprehensive knowledge of rates, billing and service requirements, DTE regulations, customer systems, meter history and meter reading data files and transactions, and various data marts and data warehouses. Ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g. Microsoft Word & Excel). Medium-level programming or a demonstrated programming aptitude (COBOL, SAS, ACL, SQL, etc.) preferred. Ability to work with financial models and perform financial analysis preferred.
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, related discipline or equivalent experience. MBA preferred.
Experiences: Minimum of five (5) years related experience. Demonstrated experience in building analytical models, working with IT systems, project and contract management and financial/investment decision analysis.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs