Eversource Energy Customer Experience Research Analyst in Manchester, New Hampshire
Job Description Summary:
This position is responsible for performing customer research to obtain customer insights, awareness and satisfaction levels related to Eversource processes, products and services, and conducting analysis to uncover the actionable insights business leaders and employees need to be aware of and to inform future customer experience improvements.Provides day to day support for the effective use of the Eversource online communities (live chat, discussion boards, panel surveys etc.) working with vendors and internal stakeholders from multiple departments to determine and execute appropriate customer research and engagement activities with the communities.Conducts additional research through surveys using in-house surveying tools. Collaborates with business partners in multiple departments to achieve and enable improved research, analytics and reporting capabilities.
- Develops understanding of Eversource customer experience business objectives, needs, processes, tools and data
- Designs and performs quantitative and qualitative research to meet business needs to accurately capture and measure customer attitudes and awareness of the Company’s performance, products, services. Understands and connects research conducted internally with vendor-supplied studies and benchmarks.
- Provides day to day management of the company’s use of online communities, including collaboration with internal stakeholders and external service providers.
- Conducts thorough analysis of customer research data to identify specific areas of opportunity to improve customer satisfaction and improve customer process. Uses multiple sources of data in the analysis including structured and unstructured customer research, benchmarks, demographics and internal operational data
- Provides input for the design, development and testing of data access & analysis platforms, i.e. data warehouses with use of business intelligence analysis tools and/or Excel-based analysis models, and utilizes platforms to conduct analysis.
- Develops reports and summaries appropriate to key audiences, including business leaders, employees, regulators and customers, to provide insight into customer sentiments and opportunities for improvement.
- Communicates results of analyses in various forms, which may include developing materials for others to communicate, or communicating results directly with individuals, working teams or business groups.
Technical Knowledge/Skill: Requires a working knowledge of customer research, including learning and translating the business needs and objectives into customer research methods (i.e. surveys or other projects), using research platforms and tools to develop and execute quantitative and qualitative studies. Designing, developing and creating effective methods to communicate the results of research finding, for example, Power Point presentations, newsletters, visual displays. Analyzing multiple sets of structured and unstructured data to identify relationships, hypotheses and findings from the research and other data; designing metrics and analysis for use in business intelligence tools for ad hoc analysis. Requires the ability to take ownership of and manage projects that involve internal &/or external business partners. Proficient in PC desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point); strong use of Excel. Statistical background and knowledge on surveying methodology and sampling techniques and use of tools such as Mtab, SAS and or SPSS experience would be a plus.
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Marketing, Business, related discipline or equivalent experience.
Experience : Minimum of 5 (five) years’ experience in related experience areas.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor