Eversource Energy Associate Program Manager, Corporate Citizenship in Manchester, New Hampshire
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)Role and Scope of Position:
Under direct supervision of the Corporate Citizenship Program Manager, the Associate Program Manger supports the successful planning and execution of Eversource’s Corporate Citizenship activities in our communities. Works as assigned in planning and managing Eversource’s philanthropic and employee engagement efforts working with Program Managers.
- Works as directed with key community partners identified by Corporate Citizenship Program Managers (CCPM) in managing employee engagement and philanthropic support activities.
- Supports the execution of volunteer programs throughout Eversource’s service territory.
- Manages the Corporate Citizenship volunteer and signature event calendar on SharePoint.
- Works with CCPM on charitable giving requests and agenda preparation for Charitable Giving State Review Committee meetings.
- Coordinates promotion of volunteer programs with Media Relations and Corporate Communications to ensure community messaging is communicated externally and with employees.
- Works as assigned by CCPM in the planning and execution of Eversource’s signature events, including, but not limited to relationship management with signature partners; promoting events to employees; and managing volunteers, employee participants and other logistics to ensure optimum outcomes.
- Supports the annual United Way campaign. Responsibilities include but are not limited to identifying United Way volunteer activities; coordinating United Way-related events and activities to promote in TODAY; providing general support to United Way Campaign Chairs.
- Works as assigned to support Eversource’s employee giving programs.
- In coordination with CCPMs, communicates and coordinates with Community Relations to identify community outreach opportunities and to identify and process Community Impact Grants.
- Provides overall support for Eversource’s philanthropy program and supports other projects as assigned.
Technical Knowledge/Skill/Education/Licenses/Certifications :
Requires proven organizational skills.
Excellent communication, public speaking, strong writing skills, and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Zero to three years coordinating/administering programs
- Community Relations, Employee Relations, or Event Management experience preferred
- Project management experience is a plus
Licenses & Certifications:
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
Work is a combination of office and fieldwork, which can include evenings and/or weekends, particularly for signature and other major events.
Must be willing and available to travel across the Eversource service territory (more than 50% of the time
is spent outside of the office)
- Must be willing to use personal vehicle
Mental Aspects :
- Work involves a high degree of organizational skills, analyzing, and coordination
- Must be very diplomatic and have the ability to get along with external stakeholders and partners
- This role also requires a person be able to multitask and adhere to strict schedules and deadlines
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs