Eversource Energy Associate Analyst, Quality Assurance, Customer Service in Manchester, New Hampshire
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
Confirms the highest level of quality service is delivered to our customers across interactions focused on CT Credit customers. Provides contact center quality assurance functions through interaction scoring, leading calibrations and offering guidance to leadership team on all matters related to quality assurance. Determines insights based on continuous cross-sectional evaluation of customer surveys and interactions. Assess results of quality assurance program, identify trends, and report to contact center leadership. Produces reports and communicates detailed feedback for various levels of Eversource leadership team on findings and performance displayed across surveys and interactions. Ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong customer focus and understanding of customer satisfaction importance. Candidates must be able to work independently for long stretches, be self-motivated and complete tasks assigned in a timely manner.
This position is subject to mandatory and occasional extended hours to serve our customer needs.
- Score interactions accurately from credit contact centers for CT-hardship calls.
- Provide feedback to employees through accurate and thorough documentation of recorded calls or other customer interactions.
- Efficiently and accurately score interactions to ensure feedback is available for call takers in a timely fashion.
- Act as an informed resource for outlining and maintaining exemplary quality assurance standards.
- Lead calibrations and discussions with focus on improving customer interactions.
- Produce valuable reporting and identify trends in quality assurance performance.
- Provide guidance to leadership regarding all interactions with customers.
- Keeps Manager informed of issues/trends in quality of calls
- Comprehensive understanding of electric and gas credit operations and credit contact centers for Connecticutcustomers.
- A high level of understanding and appreciation of excellent customer service is required.
- Role may require additional training, but basics of Eversource policies and procedures are preferred.
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand complex information
- Exceptional active listening skills
- Ability to work for long stretches of time independently.
- Ability to lead meetings with various levels of leadership.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate focus on customers and customer service.
- High degree of personal ownership and accountability
- Ability to work with integrity and maintain high ethics.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. Work towards a CPA, MBA preferred.
- Two years plus years of customer service experience required. Contact center experience preferred. Knowledge of Eversource credit and collections policies and procedures highly valued.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs