MasTec Utility Services COAX Splicer in Livermore, California
SEFNCO Communications gives you the opportunity to utilize your Coax Splicing expertise to make an immediate impact on your team while creating and maintaining the local telecom infrastructure. As a Coax Splicer, you will be a part of a team of construction professionals who produce high quality work while using specialized skills in splicing, activations, testing, troubleshooting and more to make a difference.
SEFNCO is a leading national infrastructure construction company operating throughout the United States. SEFNCO activities include the installation, maintenance and upgrade of communication and utility infrastructure, including but not limited to: communications, electrical and natural gas distribution infrastructure.
At Sefnco you’ll be joining a family, where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. As part of our team, your opportunities are limitless.
In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience, MasTec offers competitive pay, including medical, vision and dental coverage, 401K and employee stock discounts.
SEFNCO is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. MOS Codes MOS Codes B05A, 3D157, 6423, B05A, 5699 relate well to this position. SEFNCO Communications gives you the opportunity to become a part of an engaging and growing industry.
In addition, you will:
• Splice, sweep and troubleshoot existing aerial and underground coaxial cable
• Optimize new Nodes and splice in node splits to reduce capacity
• Utilize RF Meters and TDR (time-domain reflectometers)
• Read CATV telecommunication design and prints
• Work in outdoor utility construction sites
• Safety is a value you live by
• You have at least 1-3 years of splicing and sweeping
• You are comfortable working on ladder or bucket truck
• You have a knack for figuring out hard problems and enjoy a hands on approach to your work
• You have a track record of completing work with a high level of quality
• You are flexible and enjoy a variety of shifts with overtime
Don’t miss this great opportunity!
All applicants must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen. Benefits available include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance, a 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase plan.
Sefnco, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also our policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Title: COAX Splicer
Requisition ID: 36565