Eversource Energy Account Executive in Lawrence, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)This position provides small commercial and residential developments that are not strategic customers with a coordinated point of contact for all customer issues related to gas distribution services. This position also contributes to the Company by improving customer satisfaction, retaining and growing profitable distribution and value added services revenue. This role contributes to the Gas Operations business objectives by increasing the number of new gas customers and providing a more seamless “end to end” sale and service experience for our gas customers.
- Proactive Customer Relationship Management - the activities associated with developing strong customer relationships within the assigned customer segment (small commercial and residential developments ).
- New Customer Connections- responsible for ensuring timely installation of new or upgraded utility service and for accurately providing related load and revenue estimates for customers requesting loads of under 1000 MCF annually and under for defined customer segments.
- Corporate Positioning- develops and implements strategies for achieving corporate objectives with the small account customer base, such as customer education, promoting rate changes or EE programs.
- Customer Service - enforcement of customer service policies, coordination of installation of new or upgraded utility service, follow up on reliability or service quality problems, various administrative functions, billing related issues and general customer inquiries.
- Revenue Cycle – collection of contributions in aid to construction, deposit monies and customer information necessary to establish a new or upgraded service for strategic account customers.
Requires excellent communication skills (verbal and written); strong interpersonal skills; management skills (leading, coaching, hiring, holding people accountable, etc.); strong business acumen and technical knowledge of electric and gas distribution systems. Ability to use PC, Handheld tablet and desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Word,Excel and Salesforce).
Requires a Bachelor's DegreeinEngineering, Business Administration or related Discipline, or equivalent work experience.
Three plus years of gas operations or equivalent experience
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
- This position is categorized as safety-sensitive for the purpose of drug testing. Successful applicants shall be subject to a pre-assignment drug test if the individual is currently in a non-safety sensitive position. As an employee in this position the individual shall be subject to random drug testing. A positive drug test will result in disciplinary action.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs