Kansas City Power & Light Mgr Digital Customer Exp in Kansas City, Missouri
KCP&L;, a wholly owned subsidiary of Great Plains Energy Incorporated, is a leading regulated provider of energy-related products and services for homes, businesses, industries, and municipalities in the Kansas City metropolitan area and surrounding region.
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
Salary: High $70's - Low $105's
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posting Dates: 4/6/2018 - 4/20/2018
We offer a competitive salary and full range of company-paid benefits under our "Total Rewards" program, wherein you annually tailor your benefits package to your needs.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing or related field, 2+ years of experience managing and leading teams, and minimum 5-7 years of proven experience in Ecommerce.
Special Background, Experience
- Deep understanding of digital commerce, mobile, and customer experience.
- Strong data analytics and measurement experience
- Proven experience in cross-functional collaboration and teamwork across multiple divisions.
- Strong creative, planning and out of the box thinking skills.
- Experience building business cases and customer analyses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company
Brief Description of Duties
- Works with the business and customer service and experience leadership to develop and drive the next generation of technologies, leveraging digital tools to make it easier for our customers to self-serve and manage energy.
- Manages the business use of customer data to identify our current state of customer experience and opportunities to improve.
- Oversee the design and delivery of regular and ad hoc customer experience effectiveness reports and analysis integrating multiple disparate data sources.
- Researches and recommends opportunities for new uses of technology to improve the customer experience.
- Perform appropriate benchmarking within the industry to enhance digital experience strategy, programs and performance.
- Builds the business case and oversees pilot opportunities of new self-service technologies that would enhance customer experience.
- Leads, coaches, and mentors a team that collaborates, communicates, performs at high levels, builds strong and trusting relationships, and challenges the norm.
This position helps lead the company in developing a holistic view of the customer. Responsible for development of customer experience analytics including analyzing our current digital experiences, ensures data is available and used to improve CEX, identifies new digital experiences, develops business cases and implementation plans. The Manager Digital CX will work closely with the web, customer service, marketing, IT, customer experience teams and external business partners to improve the overall customer experience especially as relates to new uses of technology. This position is entrepreneurial and visionary.
By submitting your application, you certify that all the information provided in this application is true to the best of your knowledge and belief and you understand that any material misrepresentation, omission, or falsification of any information provided on this application, or any other documents submitted to KCP&L; in the application process, if discovered at any time during your employment, will be considered grounds for immediate discharge. Any information provided is subject to verification. KCP&L; is authorized to verify any of the information you have provided, and you release from any and all liability all persons or companies that provide such information. You further understand and agree that your employment is "at will" and may be terminated at any time with or without cause at either your option or that of the Company.
How To Apply
NOTE: At this time applications are not being accepted via regular mail, fax, or e-mail. We are only accepting applications through this Website.
If you are interested in applying for a position with Kansas City Power & Light, a Great Plains Energy subsidiary, you must use this online application and submit your resume in the designated area.
We are an EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VET/DISABLED employer and are committed to workforce diversity.
Job Title: Mgr Digital Customer Exp
Job ID: 120722
Location: Kansas City Area