NextEra Energy Sr HR Advisor in Jupiter, Florida
Sr HR Advisor
Date:Jan 13, 2021
Primary Location:Jupiter, FL, US, 33478
Company:NextEra Energy Requisition ID: 49014
Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too. That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place. Join our team today
Position Specific Description This role will be responsible for supporting and interacting with all levels of the organization. Position will be primarily at the Jupiter West or Juno Beach locations. Labor experience a plus. Some travel be required.
Employees in this role partner with assigned business units to consult in one or more areas of human resources. This job will also participate or lead HR related projects and mentor team members. Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responds to employee or leader inquiries regarding performance coaching, leader policy consulting, progressive discipline, employee guidance and other employee related matters
- Recommends, counsels and assists management regarding workforce planning and design, employee development, process improvement, succession planning, performance management, compensation and benefits, diversity, and staffing and recruiting
- Consults with team members and HR Business Partners to identify employee issues and provide tailored “people solutions” to meet business objectives
- Provides recommendations for case resolution and closure
- Fosters and maintains relationships with key stakeholders
- Achieves required metrics and offer suggestions to continuously improve processes, systems and technology
- Provides data-driven analysis and recommendations
- Participates in or leads one or more HR projects
- Serves as a mentor to entry and mid-level team members
- Ensures compliance with company policies and applicable laws
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 5+ years
- Master’s Degree
- Professional HR Certification (PHR)
- Senior Professional in HR Cert (SPHR)
Employee Group: Exempt Employee Type: Full Time Job Category: Human Resources Organization: Florida Power & Light Company Location: Jupiter, Florida Other Work Locations: Florida Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energydoes notaccept any unsolicited resumes or referrals fromany third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see ourfor more information.
- NextEra Energy Jobs