NextEra Energy Senior Origination Analyst-Integrated Clean Energy Solution in Juno Beach, Florida
Senior Origination Analyst-Integrated Clean Energy Solution
Date:Dec 3, 2020
Primary Location:Juno Beach, FL, US, 33408
Company:NextEra Energy Requisition ID: 47824
is one of the largest wholesale generators of electric power and renewable energy from the wind and sun in North America.
Position Specific Description The person in this position will work closely with the origination and structure team to understand and evaluate ESG market opportunities in the commercial and industrial sector through:
- Researching industry/market and maintain expert understanding of the market; summarize accordingly to support specific strategic decisions
- Developing and maintaining complex financial structuring analyses and valuation models, including coordination of all inputs from internal/external project teams
- Providing presentation support for overall deal vetting, strategic planning and performance reporting
- Conducting ad hoc analyses as needed Job Overview
The job is responsible for supporting the Origination Team with pre and/or post technical consulting activities, including gaining an understanding of customer needs, identifying new customers, researching and analyzing public information, and applying current business strategies to help the origination Team with strategic decisions. Employees in this role the “back office” support to the “front office” to develop presentation materials for potential customers, work on market intelligence materials to support the origination group, and maintain Origination reporting needs. Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Conducts conference calls with potential customers and front line originators to understand their needs • Researches public information about potential customers and/or competitors, analyzes data, and formulates a summary and/or recommendation to present to the Origination team • Produces origination CRM reports and performs overall CRM maintenance • Prepares customer presentation materials • Manages origination reporting needs to upper management • Assists in the preparation of presentations to support approval of proposed transactions and obtain transaction approvals on a timely basis • Coordinates efforts between several different groups within the organization such as Communications, IT, and Investor Relations • Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• High School Grad / GED • Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience • Experience:5+ years
• Master's Degree
Employee Group: Exempt Employee Type: Full Time Job Category: Energy Trading Organization: NextEra Energy Resources, LLC Location: Juno Beach, Florida Other Work Locations: Florida Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energydoes notaccept any unsolicited resumes or referrals fromany third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see ourfor more information.
- NextEra Energy Jobs