NextEra Energy Senior Digital Experience Strategist - B2B Web Content in Juno Beach, Florida
Senior Digital Experience Strategist - B2B Web Content
Date: Jan 12, 2023
Location(s): Juno Beach, FL, US, 33408
Company: NextEra Energy
Requisition ID: 69376
is the world's largest generator of renewable energy from the wind and sun, and a world leader in battery storage. We provide energy-related products and services that grow our economy, protect the environment, support our communities and help customers meet their energy needs. We are leading the decarbonization of the U.S. economy with our goal to reach Real Zero carbon emissions from our operations by 2045 while improving customer affordability and reliability. Are you interested in creating a cleaner environment for future generations? Join our world-class, innovative team today.
Position Specific Description
As part of the Digital Content, Strategy and Experience team, this person will work closely with our B2B partners managing and delivering medium to large scale web projects in a collaborative environment, integrating user experience, technology, and business strategy.
In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced environment providing day-to-day leadership managing and coordinating all activities pertaining the project direction, planning, assignments, and problem resolution. You will be responsible for the content experience, content maintenance, functional design/layout and optimization of existing and future web sites and applications.
The ideal candidate has a direct background and a strong understanding of Agile methodology, content management systems, design of web/application functionality, UX/UI design, information architecture, digital trends, lead management, SEO, SEM, ADA compliance, and analytics.
You will be expected to work both, autonomously and with limited supervision, and collaboratively with other team members, demonstrating a commitment toward shared goals and a willingness to take initiative.
· Utilize strong project management skills to drive the planning and execution of multiple website projects that support the business objectives.
· Drive all phases of the project within an Agile development methodology to successfully deliver web and digital content experiences.
· Provide support in developing and executing project plans, gathering requirements, facilitating resolution meetings, testing, and authoring operational documentation that meets the project goals.
· Demonstrate discipline and organization in executing assignments and managing projects, while building and maintaining great relationships with partners and co-workers.
· Communicate objectives effectively, both orally and in writing, and provide metrics to track performance and progress.
· Collaborate with a broad range of business and technical cross-functional teams throughout the entire project lifecycle.
· Partner with internal business stakeholders to understand project goals, author requirements, obtain digital assets and approvals.
· Partner with Marketing, Social Media, Email and Analytics teams to support the execution of the digital strategy.
· Partner with IT teams and manage offshore resources to coordinate websites development and maintenance.
· Lead content experience strategy and execution of key hi-touch pages, including campaign landing pages and microsites.
· Participate in QA/UAT and defect triage to ensure quality control of deliverables.
· Monitor KPI metrics and report out on project successes and areas for improvement.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Proven track record of successfully leading, managing, and delivering web/mobile projects using Agile methodology.
· Hands on experience working with content management system (CMS), like Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for delivering digital experiences.
· Hands on experience with image editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop.
· Agile Product Owner certification, UX certification or Adobe product certification a plus
· Knowledge of MS Teams, JIRA, Monday.com, Adobe AEM and Adobe Analytics are a plus
· B2B background a plus
This position is responsible for strategizing, managing, and delivering digital projects on FPL’s customer-facing digital experience roadmap. This person will utilize strong project management skills to provide support in developing and executing plans and initiatives to deliver (develop and execute against project plans) business objectives, including transactional web tools, User Interface (UI) best practices, navigation, and architecture best practices.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Participate in daily status calls, sprint planning, user story development, testing, and supporting project releases for digital projects. Demonstrate discipline and organization in executing assignments and managing projects, while building and maintaining great relationships with clients, co-workers, and vendors
Understand customer needs and pain points to help develop better user experiences
Work collaboratively within the User Experience (UX) area to deliver visual designs, user testing, analytics, dashboard development, build backlog for improvement, and optimization of the overall experience
Present wireframes and prototypes to management and business partners
Performs other job-related duties as assigned
High School Grad / GED
Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
Experience: 4+ years
- Bachelor's Degree
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Marketing/Communications
Organization: NextEra Energy Resources, LLC
Relocation Provided: No
Where permitted by applicable law, NextEra Energy requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination on or before the first day of employment.
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
NextEra Energy and provides reasonable accommodation in its application and selection process for qualified individuals, including accommodations related to compliance with conditional job offer requirements, consistent with federal, state, and local laws. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable and permitted by applicable law. To request a reasonable accommodation, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies . Please see ourfor more information.
- NextEra Energy Jobs