NextEra Energy Robotics Process Automation (RPA)- Process Analyst in Juno Beach, Florida
Robotics Process Automation (RPA)- Process Analyst
Date:Dec 14, 2018
Primary Location:Juno Beach, FL, US, 33408
Company:NextEra Energy Requisition ID: 26324
Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too. That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place. Join our team today
Position Specific Description Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with business leaders to identify opportunities for automation and continuous improvement
- Identify best practices in Robotics Process Automation. Be a thought leader on application of different automation technologies to drive business outcomes.
- Coordinate efforts with project teams, including business, IT, and third-parties to identify processes, apply Lean/Six Sigma principles, and manage teams to develop/implement automation solutions.
- Major project activities managed include concept and business case development, solution selection, documentation of requirements, design and implementation of business-driven technology solutions.
Fosters and maintains relationships with stakeholders, colleagues, and team. Skills:
Continuous improvement mindset. Ability to analyze business processes to identify process improvements and optimization
- Lean/Six Sigma certification
- Project Management experience
- Experience in agile methodologies (Scrum master experience a plus)
- Ability to influence and manage through change
- Proven ability to understand complex business processes in a short period of time
- Ability to assess the “as is” state, identify opportunities for improvement, and lay out a roadmap for the “to be” state that leverages automation technologies
- Experience working closely with digital technology teams and developers
- Ability to link technologies and apply to business operations to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure, prioritize, and adapt to changing priorities
- Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas. Comfortable ‘thinking outside of the box’.
- Experience in robotic process automation (RPA) tools, i.e. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, etc
- Strong leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical matters in business terms. Job Overview This job is responsible for analyzing business processes and practices, in an effort to focus the design and implementation of information technology solutions that meet customer needs and business initiatives.
Job Duties & Responsibilities • Collaborates, on an on-going basis, with the Programmer/Analysts • Applies advanced analytical skills within functional area • Devises or modifies procedures to solve straight-forward problems • May act as project leader for smaller projects • Builds strong working understanding of the solution being delivered • Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Required Qualifications • High School Grad / GED • Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience • Experience: 5+ years
Preferred Qualifications • None
Employee Group: Exempt Employee Type: Full Time Job Category: Information Technology Organization: Florida Power & Light Company Location: Juno Beach, Florida Other Work Locations: Florida Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748 (Option 1, Press 6) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energydoes notaccept any unsolicited resumes or referrals fromany third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see ourfor more information.
Nearest Major Market:Palm Beach Nearest Secondary Market:Miami