NextEra Energy Health & Well-Being Consultant I in Juno Beach, Florida
Health & Well-Being Consultant I
Date:May 25, 2018
Primary Location:Juno Beach, FL, US, 33408
Company:NextEra Energy Requisition ID: 24642
Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too. That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place. Join our team today
Position Specific Description We strengthen and engage our greatest assets - our employees!
Employees in this role will have an understanding and passion for health and well-being and will participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of company-wide total wellbeing initiatives. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: developing communications, budget analysis, participating and/or leading project teams within Health and Well-Being. Employees in this role will also research relevant topics in well-being and disease prevention and assess impact to current program. CPR/AED certification required.
- Develops health and well-being communications in partnership with the contracted Health and Well-Being staff and supports Benefits and Marketing/Communications in the delivery to the organization.
- Leads project teams within NextEra Health and Well-Being to ensure integration among Health and Well-Being vendors and appropriate engagement with other NextEra Energy partners and/or vendors
- Analyze data to measure success on well-being program & initiatives. Identify and recommend areas of process improvements, prepare analysis and develop presentations.
- Partner with Health and Well-Being manager to review and assess potential partners based on an area of need; co-lead RFPs including developing detailed scope of proposal, vendor evaluation questions, and analyzing financial data, performance guarantees and developing overall recommendation. Assist integration and implementation of new vendor(s).
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Job Overview Employees in this role assist in the planning, implementation, and administration of one or more cost-effective health and welfare programs.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in the design, planning, and administration of one or more corporate employee health and welfare programs
- Identifies process improvements, prepares analysis and presentations, and recommends changes
- Prepares cost analysis of applicable employee health and welfare plans
- Communicates health and welfare changes to appropriate internal and external partners
- Works with key stakeholders including legal counsel and external vendors
- Participates in or leads ongoing employee communications
- Participates in various surveys and summarizes survey results
- Responds to administrative and policy questions
Performs other job-related duties as assigned Required Qualifications
High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
Experience: 3+ years Preferred Qualifications
- Certified Benefits Professional (CBP)
- Certified EE Benefit Specialist (CEBS)
Employee Group: Exempt Employee Type: Full Time Job Category: Human Resources Organization: Florida Power & Light Company Location: Juno Beach, Florida Other Work Locations: Florida Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748 (Option 1, Press 6) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
#LI-KR1 Nearest Major Market:Palm Beach Nearest Secondary Market:Miami