NextEra Energy Diversity Corporate Recruiter in Juno Beach, Florida
Diversity Corporate Recruiter
Date:Dec 28, 2020
Primary Location:Juno Beach, FL, US, 33408
Company:NextEra Energy Requisition ID: 48239
Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too. That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place. Join our team today
Position Specific Description NextEra Energy looks for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
We are looking for a Diversity Recruiter with previous work in strategy development, gap identification, external partnership expertise and relations, industry knowledge of best practices and effective trends, extensive sourcing and the ability to dream big and get it done! This role will drive significant impact and have high visibility internally and externally. Candidates should be skilled at talent and recruiting processes. The qualified candidate will be responsible for execution of a comprehensive diversity recruitment strategy and will partner with recruiters and business stakeholders to provide support and guidance on both diversity recruiting and diversity awareness and capability building initiatives. Qualified candidate must have minimum three years of related experience, with focus on sourcing diverse candidates and managing diversity recruitment partnerships, excellent communication skills, and proven success in this space. Candidate will also ideally have a bachelors degree, MBA preferred. Position must be based on our main campus in Juno Beach. Some travel (when appropriate) required.
At NextEra Energy we value having a diverse workforce and want to ensure we're uncovering every stone when it comes to talent.
Employees in this role are responsible for full life-cycle recruitment from requisition creation to onboarding. Individuals play a pivotal role in the talent acquisition department by helping drive candidate demand, hiring talent, managing the candidate experience and building relationships with business stakeholders. This position works closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent and ensure goals are met. Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and executes sourcing strategy while identifying top talent, independently and creatively source talent
- Develops pipeline of both active and passive candidates in niche areas as determined by market needs and business strategies
- Conducts phone screens, manages interview process, and coordinates interview debriefs while providing a consultative value
- Executes offer process from negotiation to onboarding
- Focuses on candidate experience while being highly responsive to both candidates and hiring managers
- Supports college recruiting efforts throughout the organization
- Develops expert-level knowledge of the applicant tracking system
- Learns our company, our businesses, our complexity, and our products to be able to explain and provide a business case for candidates wanting to work for us
- Leads and participates in cross functional projects as it relates to talent, recruiting, sourcing, and landing top talent to the organization
- Engages in continuous development as it relates to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance (OFCCP), Affirmative Action Plans (AAP), general compliance, military hiring, and other diversity initiatives
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 3+ years
Employee Group: Exempt Employee Type: Full Time Job Category: Human Resources Organization: Florida Power & Light Company Location: Juno Beach, Florida Other Work Locations: Florida Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energydoes notaccept any unsolicited resumes or referrals fromany third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see ourfor more information.
- NextEra Energy Jobs