NextEra Energy Claims Technician in Juno Beach, Florida
Date:Dec 27, 2018
Primary Location:Juno Beach, FL, US, 33408
Company:NextEra Energy Requisition ID: 30313
Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too. That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place. Join our team today
Position Specific Description We strengthen and engage our greatest assets - our employees!
Primary Job Functions
- Enter customer claims into WMS and RMA
- Assign claims to Claim Agents
- Process Vendor payments
- Responsible for claims payment processing
- Extract SAP data, monitor for accuracy, manipulate data for reports and report discrepancies
- Develop, modify and maintain monthly claims reports for distribution company wide
- Maintain WMS and RMA to reflect the accurate payment status on all claims
- Order supplies
- Ability to meet attendance and storm duty requirements
- Ability to work extended hours
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite with proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of CALLS/RITS/WMS/CIS Job Overview Employees in this role provide administrative support to claim agents in order to facilitate smooth and timely handling of damage claims. This job is responsible for accurate payment package processing and accurate billing.
Job Duties & Responsibilities Under general supervision:
- Develops, modifies, and maintains monthly claims reports for distribution company-wide
- Performs daily review of claim payments to ensure accurate tracking between systems
- Prepares write-off memos for claim agents
- Processes vendor payments
- Enters, tracks, and reports on damage claim billings and applicable corporate indicators
- Prepares and maintains service center truck list from Fleet Service
Performs other job-related duties as assigned Required Qualifications
High School Grad / GED
Experience: 3+ years Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s - Business Administration
Employee Group: Non Exempt Employee Type: Full Time Job Category: Legal/Regulatory/External Affairs Organization: Florida Power & Light Company Location: Juno Beach, Florida Other Work Locations: Florida Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748 (Option 1, Press 6) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energydoes notaccept any unsolicited resumes or referrals fromany third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see ourfor more information.
#LI-KR1 Nearest Major Market:Palm Beach Nearest Secondary Market:Miami