Liberty Utilities Meter Data Analyst (Joplin) in Joplin, Missouri
Meter Data Analyst (Joplin)
Joplin, MO, US, 64804
Our purpose is sustaining energy and water for life, and it is demonstrated in everything we do as a business, and as an employee team.
At Liberty, we hire passionate people who care about doing the right thing for our customers. We are entrepreneurial, creative, and outcome-focused. Here, your natural talent and achievements will flourish in an inclusive environment of teamwork, trust and continuous learning. We are always pursuing excellence to exceed our ambitions goals, rewarding both the goal outcome and how we achieve it.
An opportunity to join a dynamic team driven to source, attract and engage diverse top talent across North America. This position will be responsible for retrieving, verifying, maintaining and distributing metering information for major billing customers, load research samples, substation, generation, and intertie points while maintaining multiple meter information databases.
• Maintain daily processes and retrieve metering data through the AMI systems that include OWOC-Collection Manager, OWOC-Performance Manager, Field Data Management and IEE/MDM and ensure that it is received successfully and accurately. Troubleshoot meter interrogation and retrieval issues.
• Monitor, analyze, maintain and export meter data through MV90 for large customer billing, load research, commission requirements and for substation, generation and intertie monitoring.
• Acquire a working knowledge of how MV90 interacts with other software utilized in the meter data retrieval process.
• Receive, create, transfer, issue and inventory meters though Maximo.
• Assist meter shop personnel with meter tasks and troubleshooting as needed.
• Fulfill time-sensitive duties for AMI team members in their absence.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent and 1+ years of experience in Customer Watch.
• IT experience and knowledge of MV90 preferred.
• Must be proficient using a keyboard and 10-key and have an above-average knowledge of PC-based computers.
• Must have the ability to work overtime, including some weekends as needed.
Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. is a growing renewable energy and utility company with over $15 billion of assets across North America and internationally.
For more than 30 years, Algonquin has demonstrated an unwavering commitment to delivering clean energy and water solutions. Our rapid growth has led both our regulated utility services and renewable energy business groups into different geographies and commodities, but our purpose remains unchanged – Sustaining Energy and Water for Life.
Through our operating business (Liberty), we provide regulated electricity, water, and natural gas utility services to over 1 million customer connections, primarily in North America. And, our growing portfolio of clean, renewable wind, solar, hydro and thermal power generation facilities represent over 3 GW of renewable generation capacity in operation and under construction.
With our robust, diversified, and growing presence in communities across North America and internationally, we are continually demonstrating our “Think Global, Act Local” business model.
What we offer
Company funded Pension program
401k with Company match
Full insurance benefits (health/dental/vision/life)
Collaborative environment with a genuine flexible working policy
Share purchase/match plan
Defined Contribution savings plan
Top Talent Program
Volunteer paid days off
Employee Assistance Program
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you are excited about this role and are not certain you meet the all the qualification requirements, we encourage you to apply to further investigate the opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value each person’s unique background, diversity, experiences, perspectives and talents. Full participation of all employees in a safe, healthy and respectful environment is key to individual and company success. We are committed to fully utilizing the abilities of all of our employees and expect each of our employees to honor this commitment in their daily responsibilities.