JEA Mgr Customer Contacts in Jacksonville, Florida
This position provides leadership to ensure superior customer service to all phone-in, walk-in, mail-in and internet-active customers. Assignments may be in the customer contact phone center, a JEA customer walk-up center, the outage center or the commercial call center. Depending on assignment, may be responsible for JEAs 420,000 residential customers, 50,000 commercial/industrial/government customers, or both groups.
- Responsible for achieving continuous improvement in these Customer Relationship business metrics: (a) customer satisfaction, (b) average speed of answer (ASA), (c) customer contact center service levels, (d) cost per contact (e) First Contact Resolution.
- Responsible for leading, coaching and directing assigned personnel to achieve desired productivity and service levels within established guidelines and operating procedures.
- Responsible for assisting in implementing state-of-the-art technologies in call processing, business transaction processing and customer call routing to improve customer satisfaction and team productivity.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating the performance of team members to identify coaching and training needs for performance improvement.
- Responsible for administering coaching, training, and progressive discipline as needed to ensure team members deliver excellent customer service to JEA residential, commercial, and industrial customers.
- Responsible for effectively managing team dynamics (relationships, morale, communications, etc.) to enhance employee job satisfaction and performance.
- Responsible for working effectively with other customer contact managers to improve performance of entire Customer Relationships customer contact team.
- Responsible for ensuring direct reports follow all credit and collection policies to achieve JEA financial goals.
- Partners with Manager Customer Resolutions to ensure all escalated residential contacts achieve acceptable resolutions.
- Partners with Manager Customer Resolutions to monitor the escalation process from his/her team and works with Residential Business management peers to minimize non-value added escalations.
- Responsible for managing and safeguarding of large sums of cash at autonomous JEA branch locations.
- Responsible for ensuring estimated restoration times are managed, frequent service failures are addressed, and researches historical outage records as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring direct reports are fully informed of all critical communications and procedural changes
- Managers assigned to branches will be responsible for handling large sums of cash and checks. Managers at branches are also the highest ranking JEA representative in the branch and must be prepared to deal with all customer classifications, and to provide the logistical oversight of an autonomous JEA branch location handling thousands of transactions each day.
_Education_: Associate of Arts in Business, Management or related field required. Bachelors degree or higher preferred.
_Experience_: Five (5) years successful business experience with demonstrated experience in a high volume, multi-contact, customer service environment and/or financial branch management. Experience in Best in Class Call Center Management Practices.
_License/certifications/registrations_: A valid drivers license is required prior to appointment and must be maintained during employment.
This position requires that employees be in compliance with JEA procedure ES A0200 A0101 RS 628 Screening Personnel Risk Assessments (pre-hire for FACTA designations; pre-hire and recurring for CIP designations).
Job: *Customer Service
Title: Mgr Customer Contacts
Requisition ID: 11663