JEA Manager W/WW Development in Jacksonville, Florida
Serves as JEA's central figure for all developer projects and is responsible for planning, engineering, and construction management of JEA's Development processes associated with the construction of new water, wastewater and reclaimed water infrastructure and coordinating with the electric development project group to meet JEA business and customer objectives. The associated functions include engineering and construction review, approval and oversight for water, wastewater, developments and creating and administering JEA Cost Participation and Developer Cost Recovery agreements, which includes, considering financial, legal and other business considerations. Responsible for supporting and updating JEA's Electronic document and plan submittal software (SagesGov) as well as training internal and external SagesGov customers.
- Lead the Development processes which include Plan Review and professional technical and business communication withDevelopers their Engineering consulting firms and their contractors.
- Lead internal and external training for the SagesGov program.
- Update and maintain SagesGov program database in conjunction with program team.
- Administer and update Policies and Procedures to include Water, Sewer and Reclaimed Water Design Guidelines, anddevelopment related policies to include Cost Participation and Cost Recovery.
- Prepare awards items for Development and Cost Participation Agreements and present them to the awards committee.
- Oversee the Procurement elements and approaches of the development agreements, to include review of developers cost estimatesand bids information bid review and the creation of Award Documents.
- Capital Budget planning and administration of all Development projects during both the annual Budget cycle and for JEA's fiveyear and ten-year financial projections
- Develop, implement, and monitor the annual business plans and accompanying annual master schedule to achieve organizationalmission, goals and performance measures.
- Participates in JEA strategic planning processes.
- Stays abreast of relative local, state, federal and global events and activities.
- Plans, organizes, trains, coaches, directs and evaluates the performance of assigned staff, establishing performance requirementsand personal development targets aligned with the JEA Scorecard and Strategic Initiatives, monitoring performance, andproviding direction for performance improvement and development.
- Coordinates with FDOT on all development projects within FDOT ROW's.
- Provides leadership and example in meeting JEA's safety and wellness goals.
_Education: _Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field. Master's degree in business preferred.
_Experience: _Eight (8) years' experience in the water, and/or wastewater utility field, which must include at least four (4) years in a management capacity.
An equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
* Valid driver's license is required prior to appointment & must be maintained during employment in this classification. * Professional Engineering Registration in the State of Florida is preferred.
Job: *Program Management
Title: Manager W/WW Development
Requisition ID: 12250