MDU Resources Group Loader Operator - Asphalt Plant in Idaho Falls, Idaho
Loader Operator - Asphalt Plant
Company:Knife River - Southern Idaho Division
Location:Idaho Falls, ID
Hiring Manager:Bradly J Egbert
Closing Date:09/13/2021at 11:59pm CDT
Knife River Idaho Division is looking for an experienced Asphalt Plant Loader Operator to join our team. Our company takes pride in our quality of work and the expertise of our employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform daily inspections of equipment
• Safely and properly operate the loader in a busy environment
• Communicate effectively to co-workers, management, suppliers and others you come in contact with
• Manual labor when help is needed around the Asphalt Plant
• Perform other duties as assigned
Traveling and working in extreme weather conditions should be expected
Willing to work varied and extended hours
Drug free work environment requiring pre-employment and random drug testing.
We offer a full benefit package after 60 days which includes full medical, dental, vision and 401K.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS ABOUT THIS POSITION. EMAILS AND RESUMES WILL NOT BE REVIEWED OR ACCEPTED IN LIEU OF THE REQUIRED APPLICATION.
Women, minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
• Proven work history reflecting a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Front-End loaders (loading trucks, loading feed bins, working around stockpiles)
• Must be able to meet company’s attendance policy
• Willing to work varied and extended hours
How To Apply
You may apply online at http://jobs.mdu.com
If unable to apply online, mail completed application to:
5450 W. Gowen Road
Boise, ID 83709
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background checks.
Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
This Employer Participates inE-Verify (PDF) (Downloads/EVerifyPoster.pdf) . Download PDF Application (PDF) (Downloads/KRC-59.pdf)
MDU Resources Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.