Exelon Journeyman- Residential HVAC Service in HOUSTON, Texas
Join Constellation HOME to be a part of the team that offers a wide range of energy-related products and services that address the comfort and energy management needs of residential and small commercial customers in Dallas Texas.
Constellation HOME, a Constellation Company, specializes in the sale and service of heating, air conditioning, water heating, plumbing, and electrical systems along with appliance repair, replacement windows, doors, siding and attic insulation.
We are committed to our customers and have a customer satisfaction rating of more than 95 percent.
Our employees "live"; the Constellation HOME Initiatives: Customer Commitment, Excellence, Integrity & Accountability, Teamwork and Safety.
We are a company that cares about the environment, supports local communities and embraces the diversity of our employees.
Every business line offers opportunity for employee development.
We have some of the best training programs in the area.
Here at Constellation HOME, we continue our success through the strength of our people.
It's your future - it's about your career and your goals.
At Constellation HOME, our aim is to match the right people with the right jobs.
Identify problems and has the ability to correct in specified appliances, or the refrigeration cycle and electrical portion of HVAC equipment. Perform some system work on HVAC equipment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential Job Function)
· Performs and trains others in preventive maintenance on all residential heating, air conditioning and ventilation equipment.
· Assists in sealed system HVAC or advanced appliance repair as part of training and development.
· Performs advanced clerical duties necessary to complete requests for service.
· Maintains advanced Company stock and equipment.
· Advanced knowledge in tools and material related to the service field.
· Advanced skills in communication
· Advanced skills in sales of all services offered by Company.
· Advanced skills in servicing of appliances or heating and air conditioning equipment.
· Advanced skills in customer relations.
· Advanced skill in servicing gas/electric water heaters.
· Three (3) to four (4) years work experience or combination of time in accredited trade or vocational training program equaling three (3) to four (4) years in basic service for heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
· CFC certification I and II, Texas State HVAC Certification/Registration.
Other (Including physical requirements, working conditions, etc.):
· Works under direct supervision and selects from a variety of established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
· Performs various temporary complex job duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
· Must have a valid Driver’s license and meet Company driving standards.
· Recent convictions for crimes reasonable related to the activities of this job may disqualify an applicant.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Organization: Generation Constellation - BGE Home
Title: Journeyman- Residential HVAC Service
Requisition ID: 210122