Eversource Energy Senior Project Cost Analyst, Transmission in Hartford, Connecticut
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
Monitors, maintains, and reports on budgets, contracts, and other financial issues for Eversource transmission projects. Individual obtains implementing information and recommendations to meet project goals and positively influence project direction; performs cost forecasting, monitoring and control activities including the preparation of cost performance and productivity reports, analysis of supporting data, variance reporting and special studies; and evaluates and reports the cost impact of scope changes and/or productivity changes and recommends corrective actions.
- Assists Project Managers with evaluations and refinement of project cost, cash flows and budgets throughout the project’s life cycle by assessing and communication status, variances, trends, and completions.
- Utilizes information such as bids, project scope changes, invoices, internal labor / contractors, material, and equipment to perform monthly project forecasting.
- Provides detailed project and program management cost analysis reports to Project Managers, Engineering and Plant Accounting.
- Evaluates and reports the cost impact scope changes and/or productivity changes and recommend corrective actions, as necessary.
- Reconciles project cost to establish accurate historical project data for future use.
- Handles the preparation of un-vouchered liabilities to ensure that all financial impacts are properly reflected on the company’s financial statements.
- Possess strong analytical skills for evaluation of estimates, budgets, cash flows, plans and schedules to effectively control cost
- knowledge of cost and schedule specification requirements, contracts administration techniques, types of contracts and contract applicability
- Ability to efficiently interface with, communicate and coordinate activities with Eversource management, project management and support personnel
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports using written, oral, or graphical means
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, engineering, related area, or equivalent experience is required.
- Five plus years of cost experience is required
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Eversource is recognized as one of the top utilities in the country specializing in energy efficiency solutions for our customers. Our team of energy experts work with residents, businesses, designers, and contractors across New England to advance clean energy solutions. We provide our customers with the expertise necessary to improve comfort, increase business performance, and lower energy costs. We are building the region’s premier energy efficiency team and are seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Serving more than 3.6 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire, and employing a workforce of more than 8,000 New Englanders, Eversource represents one unified company across three states.
The energy efficiency solutions provided by Eversource have received top honors from national organizations such as ENERGY STAR, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, and Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships. Come make a difference and work for an employer who is a leader in the industry. We have a great working environment, excellent compensation and benefit programs, and opportunities for growth.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs