Eversource Energy Program Manager, Project Solutions, Transmission (Hybrid) in Hartford, Connecticut
This is a hybrid role. The first three months arefulltimein the office.
Responsible for managing the capital program in the Transmission organization. This includes facilitating established processes across the Eversource three state electric transmission and distribution companies; identifying opportunities for process improvement; and interfacing with engineering, operations, major projects, and other key
stakeholders, to support capital initiatives in an effort to improve system reliability.
- Manages annual and long-range capital investment portfolio planning process
- Manages the Eversource Project Approval Committee Process (EPAC)
- Identifies and implements process improvement initiatives related to EPAC
- Develops project approval tracking database to manage project authorization through the technical and financial approval process, ensuring timely handoffs and management through PowerPlan
- Supports project quality assurance processes that evaluates all aspect of the project life-cycle
- Liaison between engineering, finance, project management, siting, transmission and distribution operations to maximize efficiency of the project life cycle process
- Strong leadership, facilitation and communication skills (including written, oral, and public speaking) required, with extensive knowledge in electric industry compliance and regulatory affairs.
- Ability to create/manage Microsoft Access Databases, Microsoft Excel databases and associated user interfaces (visual basic or similar programming ability) is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, financial discipline or equivalent experience
- For the Program Manager level, minimum of 8 years related industry experience, with at least (2) years of experience managing teams/projects, or investment planning initiatives.
Eversource offers a competitive total rewards program. Theannualsalary range for this positionis$105,000to $125,000, plus incentive. Salary is commensurate with your experience. Check out the career site for an overview of our benefits.
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs