Eversource Energy Analyst, Project Solutions, Transmission in Hartford, Connecticut
Job Description Summary:
Role and Scope of Position:
This position is responsible for supporting all aspects of the project life cycle in the Transmission organization. This includes facilitating, tracking, and QA/QC of established processes across the Eversource three state electric transmission and distribution companies and interfacing with engineering, operations, major projects, and other key stakeholders, to support capital initiatives in an effort to improve system reliability
- Support of the Eversource Project Approval Committee Process (EPAC) including QA/QC of Project Authorization Forms (PAF), tracking and reporting of PAF status and KPIs.
- Develop a project approval tracking database to manage project authorization through the technical and financial approval process, ensuring timely handoffs and management through Powerplan
- Track, review and report of all transmission KPIs, coordinating with Project Controls, Engineering, Major Projects, Compliance, Siting, Construction and Siting Services etc. as owners of individual KPIs
- Support project quality assurance processes that evaluates all aspects of the project life-cycle
- Support implementation of process improvements initiatives as it relates to project solution development
- Develop reports, prepare presentations, write procedures and perform other activities as needed.
Technical Knowledge/Skill/Education/Licenses/Certifications: :
Strong facilitation and communication skills (including written, oral, and public speaking) required.
- High degree of personal ownership and accountability
- Ability to create/manage Microsoft Access Databases, Microsoft Excel databases and associated user interfaces (visual basic, SQL or similar programming ability) is highly desirable.
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Management, or the equivalent in combined education and experience is required.
Experience: minimum of (5) years related industry experience.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor